Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more 18 and over at Exit on saturdays anymore

ok..ill keep this painless..first off im 22 and ive only been goin to exit since i turned 21 sep '00. ive never had any problems at all with anyone 18-20. if exit is gettin rid of 18+ saturdays it wont hurt them at all. ive been goin most saturdays since it switched and it has been slow and from people i talk to its because everyone who used to go all the time and are 21+ dont want to go because of the 18 yr olds gettin in. so guess what, they decide to kill off the 18+ saturdays and you get back the old crowd that used to be there every saturday. hell, in a way it wont matter cause the 18+ people are still gonna get in anyways. and the people at exit wont care cause theyre still getting your money so why is everyone so worried about exit and their business standpoint? why am i even talking about it? why am i not home gettin a bj from my neighbors daughter? AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (((KKAABBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM)))

Tast and tunnel i got to meet ure girls yo, i happen to be 18 and i try to convince my girls to show there ass, ive been gettin close but not there. Aside from me tellin them how hot there ass is, what can i say to make them sport the ass gear

:eek::D:eek:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

now this i gotta see

but dont make it there too late. i have to be in bed by 4 or else my parents will ground me and take away the credit card

Don't worry, I gotta make it home early too, almost time for finals! :(

Originally posted by djstd

Tast and tunnel i got to meet ure girls yo, i happen to be 18 and i try to convince my girls to show there ass, ive been gettin close but not there. Aside from me tellin them how hot there ass is, what can i say to make them sport the ass gear

:eek::D:eek:

I dunno, I just love it, I mean everyone's got those pants, ya know? I used to do the thong thing all the time, you know with the straps showing above the waistline, but that is so last year. Crack it is!