Clubplanet Nightlife Community

george is bored and i'm in the mood to say i got a dik

shook

and since i have a dik i'd like to think i know how to use it wa wa

LOL

but any ways i just wanted to eat up space like these 2 fools do and i am hopen that 1 day soon i too can be in a pic just like that and be 1 of them and be as cool as them so who's with me and wants to join ther pose ??????

attachment.php?postid=828441

and who can forget this great pic who else wants to be as cool as them and hope fully 1 day soon to be with them in a pic just like this

lets get a list of people who wanna be down

1)george

attachment.php?postid=828445

Originally posted by rizzo

I'm down. Our crew name is " The Sloppy Lawn Gnomes"

Roster:

Rizzo

shook

JoeG

Brickhouse

wideskies

roninmess

legend38

ghhhooost

Gnomes 4 life!

LoL true hot name makes a lot of sense

who else is down for the cause ??????????

Initiation Process for "The Lawn Gnomes"

1) Estimate the average weight of JoeG's head.

2) Estimate the average weight of JoeG's body

3) Figure out which is heavier.

4) Stare into wideskies face for 5 minuets without cringing and vomitting.

5) Get rejected from the top spots in NYC

6) End up at a local pizza joint saying "what a great night we had"

There are a few more steps to become a Lawn Gnome but these are the basics.

Gnomes 4 life!

Originally posted by rizzo

Initiation Process for "The Lawn Gnomes"

1) Estimate the average weight of JoeG's head.

2) Estimate the average weight of JoeG's body

3) Figure out which is heavier.

4) Stare into wideskies face for 5 minuets without cringing and vomitting.

5) Get rejected from the top spots in NYC

6) End up at a local pizza joint saying "what a great night we had"

There are a few more steps to become a Lawn Gnome but these are the basics.

Gnomes 4 life!

6 i like but thers a 7

7)geting rejected by females and probley never geting fuked new post i just thought of who thinks joe g is a virgen LOL

Originally posted by wideskies

i'd be surprised if u had the wherewithal to figure out how to get out of your chair at ALL.

acttly i got up befor to take a piss and looked in the mirror for like 2 mins befor i grabed a ice cream sandwich which i just killed so i'm bouts to get up and grab another i'm worken on my joe g diet so i can become just like my hero :blown:

i looked in the mirror just now and realized i could really work on my muscle tone. my goal is to be able to do pullups, but that's pretty hard for someone obese like myself.

pull ups will get u no where bench, crunch and curl those are the main thing needed in life

Originally posted by shook

acttly i got up befor to take a piss and looked in the mirror for like 2 mins befor i grabed a ice cream sandwich which i just killed so i'm bouts to get up and grab another i'm worken on my joe g diet so i can become just like my hero :blown:

damn, you're doing a good job...

I just had an ice cream sandwich myself... in fact... its ALL I eat??? shit... I go through like 40 or 50 of those bitches in a day...

:laugh2:

pull ups will get u no where bench, crunch and curl those are the main thing needed in life

i thought pullups were like... THE test for overall back/arm strength. i've been able to do military style pushups but never been able to get anywhere near doing a pullup. it's more of a "i want to be able to do this" thing rather than a "this is the best exercise for whatever".

i thought pullups were like... THE test for overall back/arm strength. i've been able to do military style pushups but never been able to get anywhere near doing a pullup. it's more of a "i want to be able to do this" thing rather than a "this is the best exercise for whatever".

true girl feel that

and joe g hhmmm 40 to 50 hhmmmm LoL i eat maybe junk food every other day at the most and even if that and if i do its light snack like 1 lil ice cream sanwich can't let the body fat get out of hand still need to catch the to lower abs befor next week end

George, no offense, but even in that fuzzy little webcam picture we can see your face and you're no Brad Pitt. That and you come up to my nipple. So keep working out, getting juiced, and trying to pump up your self esteem by attempting to crack on people who have the intelligence to speak using complete sentences. I'm glad that you've found your niche in the fitness industry, but just remember that without that you'd be a 5'4" skinny white boy with a little pecker flipping burgers somewhere.

Originally posted by brickhouse

George, no offense, but even in that fuzzy little webcam picture we can see your face and you're no Brad Pitt. That and you come up to my nipple. So keep working out, getting juiced, and trying to pump up your self esteem by attempting to crack on people who have the intelligence to speak using complete sentences. I'm glad that you've found your niche in the fitness industry, but just remember that without that you'd be a 5'4" skinny white boy with a little pecker flipping burgers somewhere.

lol wow i'm bout 5'11 200 kid lol i wish i was shorter soem tiems it looks bigger then for my height i gotta be like 250 lol to look jacked and thats wut i stride for LoL ask your boy joe cause i'm not 5'4 lol