Clubplanet Nightlife Community

george is bored and i'm in the mood to say i got a dik

shook

Originally posted by wideskies

well, it seems like doing lots of pushups didnt help me achieve that. so what else would i do, besides bicep curls and dips and stuff, that would help me be able to pull up 140 lbs of girly flesh?

lol y bother your a girl do cardio don't lift and if u do use those 2 pound weights while doing cardio

Originally posted by spragga25

What's your max bench/squat?

Just curious...

last week i put up 340 2 times and i can put up 280 10 times ussly i just go super sets tryen to break the chest like 30 sets of 10 at like 180 with 30 or less seconds rest going heavy is just a pain puting up light a billion times in a short time gives u more burn and with arms maybe 30 sets of 15 usen the ez bar with diffrent hand postions at like 70 pounds you'll get a burn 2 to 3 times a week eiether part abs every other day done it like 4 months and have gained 20 pounds with out roids and lost body fat only negative is too much liften the skin is geting shity

Originally posted by shook

last week i put up 340 2 times and i can put up 280 10 times ussly i just go super sets tryen to break the chest like 30 sets of 10 at like 180 with 30 or less secodns rest going heavy is just a pain puting up light a billion times in a short time gives u more burn

Damn...:eek:

That's impressive. 30 sets is murder...you do the super set once a week?

Originally posted by spragga25

Damn...:eek:

That's impressive. 30 sets is murder...you do the super set once a week?

day 1 chest, abs

day 2 arms

day 3 abs

day 4 chest

day 5 arms abs

day 6 chest

day 7 arms

and some where in ther i add a lil back and cardio and dead lifts for the legs

and u get the idea abs every other day and super sets every day or so just usen diffrent weights i mean i like never go heavy so but if u feel weak or run down u can go lighter and if u feel strong u can go heavy yesterday i put up maybe 200 bench presses chest is buren and today i did bout 300 curls i mean i'm not sure its kinda murder but u gotta feel the burn and aslong as u protein and supplement right u wake up and feel fine and can do it again but i'm deff looken into roids 30 quick pounds can give any 1 the edge and 30 pounds of just liften and supplemenst takes years

acttly i got up befor to take a piss and looked in the mirror for like 2 mins befor i grabed a ice cream sandwich which i just killed so i'm bouts to get up and grab another i'm worken on my joe g diet so i can become just like my hero :blown:

you guys are Insane..this made my day! joe g diet :D

day 1 chest, abs

day 2 arms

day 3 abs

day 4 chest

day 5 arms abs

day 6 chest

day 7 arms

and some where in ther i add a lil back and cardio and dead lifts for the legs

and u get the idea abs every other day and super sets every day or so just usen diffrent weights i mean i like never go heavy so but if u feel weak or run down u can go lighter and if u feel strong u can go heavy yesterday i put up maybe 200 bench presses chest is buren and today i did bout 300 curls i mean i'm not sure its kinda murder but u gotta feel the burn and aslong as u protein and supplement right u wake up and feel fine and can do it again but i'm deff looken into roids 30 quick pounds can give any 1 the edge and 30 pounds of just liften and supplemenst takes years

is english your second language or something?