Clubplanet Nightlife Community

questions bout JOE G

shook

1=who in here thinks he can see his dik while he pisses if he looks down ????????????????????

2= who in here thinks he has ever gotten laid

my answers are

1=deff can't

2=if he did how big was she and wut zooo did he pick her up at

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shook

1=who in here thinks he can see his dik while he pisses if he looks down ????????????????????

2= who in here thinks he has ever gotten laid

my answers are

1=deff can't

2=if he did how big was she and wut zooo did he pick her up at

attachment.php?postid=829656

the number 2 answer is nasty joe u should marry her the first girl who fuks u when shes sober knock up kid so u can always keep her around LoL

Hmm, this coming from the guy who already admitted he hits on the fat nasty chicks at a club because he can't get laid by the good looking ones.....

Suck my dick. It's not like you'd have to kneel or anything......

I seriously doubt JoeG can see his dick when he pisses -- especially when it's stuck between Brickhouse's front teeth!

Ooooh, see what I did? I made fun of joeg's weight, and brickhouse's teeth, AND implied that they're both gay, all in one sentence!!!

It took you, what, three threads? Four threads?

Get a life. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by hoke

I seriously doubt JoeG can see his dick when he pisses -- especially when it's stuck between Brickhouse's front teeth!

Ooooh, see what I did? I made fun of joeg's weight, and brickhouse's teeth, AND implied that they're both gay, all in one sentence!!!

HEY! what about my pyramid tits?

Originally posted by brickhouse

Hmm, this coming from the guy who already admitted he hits on the fat nasty chicks at a club because he can't get laid by the good looking ones.....

Suck my dick. It's not like you'd have to kneel or anything......

i said its easyer then fuken the hot ones lol hot ones are just as easy but it takes more work fat ugly ones no game needed and damn kid get your height facts stright

Originally posted by hoke

~~~:laugh2: best thing i read all day!!! learn george and rizzo!!! thats talent right there :shades2:

wut ever i am sure me or rizzo could beat that any day i mean he did noting but call then gay and 1 fat and 1 ugly i mean please me and rizzo brought this sh1t upon we deserve the credit ;)

wut ever i am sure me or rizzo could beat that any day i mean he did noting but call then gay and 1 fat and 1 ugly i mean please me and rizzo brought this sh1t upon we deserve the credit ;)

nah...i think rizzo gets the credit for all the "sh1t"... at least his posts are funny...

...and coherent :laugh:

Originally posted by mssabina

nah...i think rizzo gets the credit for all the "sh1t"... at least his posts are funny...

...and coherent :laugh:

and fuk u too i say LoL well your a girl so u got a pic if so i'll tell u if i'll fuk u or not ight ;)

~~~ umm he gets the credit for that well thought out response.................but ill give u credit for a lot of dramam u started:D

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ umm he gets the credit for that well thought out response.................but ill give u credit for a lot of dramam u started:D

true ture i try babe ;) and u gotta give me props for not thinken sh1t out and just spiting wut ever pops up in my head even if it makes me look stupid lol cause few acttly speak wut the feel and any 1 who knwos me will relaze if it's thought it's spoken

Originally posted by rizzo

Answers:

#1 =

se1016.jpg

#2 =

attachment.php?postid=829657

Reminds me of Totallytrance a bit eh?

#1 - is that what they're promoting tonight at SPA?

#2 - i thought she was one of the models for the NB fashion show you mentioned....which means - totallytrance acquired a niche in the fashionworld:rolleyes:

true ture i try babe ;) and u gotta give me props for not thinken sh1t out and just spiting wut ever pops up in my head even if it makes me look stupid lol cause few acttly speak wut the feel and any 1 who knwos me will relaze if it's thought it's spoken

You make no sense. You're dumb. And we don't want to see your dick you SICK FREAK!

PLEASE STAY IN JERSEY!

Originally posted by somebitch

their both dumb.

thanks but can i be the dumbest i mean i don't like fiting in i gotta be the best at wut ever i do or i stride to do so if were both dumb atleast say i'm the dumbest :laugh:

Originally posted by joeg

SERIOUSLY!!!!

hahaha

I don't even know...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

your fat kid and your not only fat your ugly to go along with it so on the real u bets hope u make mad money when u get older kid so a girl can use u for it

your fat kid and your not only fat your ugly to go along with it so on the real u bets hope u make mad money when u get older kid so a girl can use u for it

and dont forget the customary "n sh1t" at the end of your steroid enduced ranting