Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George/Rizzo

joeg

Originally posted by joeg

George: You have the emotional range of an autistic.

Rizzo: What's the name of the birth defect you have, trampled by a horse during the 2nd trimester?

wut ever and any ways have fun at burger king kid i think the whopper is like buy 5 get 1 free so u can get like 2 free this trip ;) its your lucky day

Originally posted by joeg

George: You have the emotional range of an autistic.

Rizzo: What's the name of the birth defect you have, trampled by a horse during the 2nd trimester?

what? i thought jim norton was on opie and anthony....didnt know he posted on clubplanet, weird:confused:

Its ok TotallyTrash, your still my number 1 groupie. I understand all the angst and jealousy you have once thinking you could grace the cover of Vouge :(

Petchow still needs face to use for their German Sheppard laxative box.

Originally posted by rizzo

Its ok TotallyTrash, your still my number 1 groupie. I understand all the angst and jealousy you have once thinking you could grace the cover of Vouge :(

Yes I love you like this red bump on my ass!!!

Originally posted by rizzo

~~hey yo whoa!!! i thought i was your #1 groupie.........im deeply hurt now.... i think im gonna go cry now...............btw im sure u meant the cover of VoGUe;)

Originally posted by totallytrance

Yes I love you like this red bump on my ass!!!

attachment.php?postid=830071

Calm down there sport.

sexxxxxxxxxxxxyh: inorder to become my #1 groupie you must take out your anger on every Rizzo post because back in the day people said you were beautiful and well... things quite didnt swing that way..

please dont cry, it will make that lovely coal black color eyeliner run :(:( (I hope for your sake thats eyeliner and not au natrual)

On the other hand your doing quite a good job with Dictionary and Spell check aside you trying to catch my every fumble.

Here you go hunny bunny: itz funne dat u think ur sumbady doo too da fakt dat you prowmowte four Sownd Faktore.

Originally posted by totallytrance

that's how rizzo does it...he prolly sucks harder so his cheekbones will stand out some more..for the photoshoot...

you gotta give the guy credit, he's got some slick bone structure.