Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday at Dream!!!

This Saturday at DREAM -

Retro Dance party

Saturday May 18, 2002

Enjoy the best 70's and 80's Classics and watch breakdancers groove all night long!

Doors open at 9pm • Open Bar, Lavish Buffet and

FREE parking from 9pm to 10pm

Get on the VIP List NOW! Email Marc L. at partylist2002@yahoo.com with your list of names for free admission before 11pm.

For those in the know, Saturday nights are reserved for entertainment to the exclusive ear. Each week Washington’s finest turn out for the hottest night in the most refined setting.

Comprised of three luxurious floors, 2 decks, VIP rooms, and a spectacular Penthouse suite, Dream will definitely keep your pulse moving.

Funk, Hip Hop, Progressive, House, Latin, Arabic, International, and the best 70's and 80's Classics.

9pm to 4am.

21 and over

Dress code strictly enforced.

Directions:

Washington D.C. (downtown)

Take New York Avenue East

Past Florida Avenue

Past Brentwood Road

Make a right on Fenwick Street, NE

Make a right on Okie Street

Dream is at 1350 Okie Street

Northern Virginia

395 North

Cross 14th Street Bridge, stay in middle lane

Merge onto 395 North D Street, NW (US Senate)

Take 95 North/Baltimore Exit

Make right at end of freeway onto New York Ave

Past Wendy's on left (Florida Avenue)

Continue uphill for 4 lights

Turn right on Fenwick Street

Turn right on Okie Street

Maryland Beltway

Take the US-50 West Exit, Number 19B towards Washington

Take US-50 West ramp towards Washington

Merge onot US-50 West

Stay straight to go onto US-50/New York Ave

US-50 W/New York Ave becomes US-50 W/New York Ave NE/US-1 Alt

Turn Left on Okie Street

Entertainingly yours,

Marc L.

Partylist2002@yahoo.com

I fuckin hate Dream. The one and only time I tried to go (for a friend's b-day party) they didn't let me in coz my shoes weren't dressy enough (and these were nice black shoes)!

There were some morons up front who were going to pay $60 to cut in line! Didn't stick aroud long enough to find out if they did.

My friends who went told me it pretty much sucked...supposedly a very nice looking place but gestapo security.

i've only been there once. The club itself was immaculate, very spacious but I wasn't feeling the crowd's vibe. I can't remember what the sound was like there though. I had a good time, however because I got to talk to Dave Seaman for a few minutes :D

<---remembers her first dj stalking experience fondly :D

Originally posted by raver_mania

I fuckin hate Dream. The one and only time I tried to go (for a friend's b-day party) they didn't let me in coz my shoes weren't dressy enough (and these were nice black shoes)!

There were some morons up front who were going to pay $60 to cut in line! Didn't stick aroud long enough to find out if they did.

My friends who went told me it pretty much sucked...supposedly a very nice looking place but gestapo security.

Maybe they would have let you in if you had those cool sideburns like you did at Malanee's party.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i've only been there once. The club itself was immaculate, very spacious but I wasn't feeling the crowd's vibe. I can't remember what the sound was like there though. I had a good time, however because I got to talk to Dave Seaman for a few minutes :D

<---remembers her first dj stalking experience fondly :D

DJ WHORE!!!

Originally posted by nourishment

You're the guido in the background toking on the blunt, right?

damn, nothing escapes you....i was trying to pass for a pimp, but now i'm nothing but a guido on weed :(