Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: sauve, aka princess

hi:D

did u ever see the pic matt took at pete's place b4 delta heavy of you and i? it's cutie patootey

ps matt and i are meeting up in atlanta next tues and going to delta heavy there. yay! then we're road-tripping to charlotte then on to dc for memorial day weekend. so where's da partay??

Oh, I hate CP - I fucking hate CP!!!!!!! I just typed the longest damn message and the fucking this didn't go through!!! Now I'm pissed off!!!!!

No I haven't seen the pic - would like to. Say hi to MAtt for me, glad you two are hanging out again - wish we all could be there but.... alas not happening. Memorial Day?? Dunno - Krish and I were talking about doing something at his place - wait which day?? Fri? Sat? Sun?? Sunday I am SO going to Modern!! See Buster!!! Friday - I wouldn't mind heading to Philly to see Seaman and Collins, but not too sure if anyone wants to do it.

So you're coming back soon?? Is that what I gather from all those posts??? Hmmm. I got some news too. I'll tell you when you get here!! See ya soon.

There were a bunch of bouncies, but since I'm pissed off at CP for deleting my damn post........

Originally posted by sauvee88

Oh, I hate CP - I fucking hate CP!!!!!!! I just typed the longest damn message and the fucking this didn't go through!!! Now I'm pissed off!!!!!

No I haven't seen the pic - would like to. Say hi to MAtt for me, glad you two are hanging out again - wish we all could be there but.... alas not happening. Memorial Day?? Dunno - Krish and I were talking about doing something at his place - wait which day?? Fri? Sat? Sun?? Sunday I am SO going to Modern!! See Buster!!! Friday - I wouldn't mind heading to Philly to see Seaman and Collins, but not too sure if anyone wants to do it.

So you're coming back soon?? Is that what I gather from all those posts??? Hmmm. I got some news too. I'll tell you when you get here!! See ya soon.

There were a bunch of bouncies, but since I'm pissed off at CP for deleting my damn post........

i'm coming back over memorial day weekend sometime, hopefully fri. matt may or may not come up as well.

your news? does it involve ny? i may have heard...

shady, go away