Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
uscuba22000

girls: How many would.....

i went out with a guy because i felt bad....he was nice and all and i felt bad saying no(((which is sooo not like me))).....so i put myself through the torture of dinner with him....it took a lot of wine to make it through....i had him drop me off cause i was 'tired'......and was at a bar with my friends in no time!:D

Originally posted by misk

i went out with a guy because i felt bad....he was nice and all and i felt bad saying no(((which is sooo not like me))).....so i put myself through the torture of dinner with him....it took a lot of wine to make it through....i had him drop me off cause i was 'tired'......and was at a bar with my friends in no time!:D

i think thats worse than telling him no out right

shut up!!!!! i feel bad enough as is damnit! .......no...but in all honesty....i told him i was in no way looking for any type of relationship or even seeing someone ....so it was completely on the table......and he still wanted to take me out so...whatever.....but i still would have rather just not went....

I have- I've met guys that I really enjoyed talking with, who wanted to take it to the next level. The idea was that, even tho there was zero attraction on my part, maybe once I got to know them a little better the sparks would start to fly. Well, they never did, and I wouldn't do it again.

I'm really straight up with my intentions. If a guy is really nice but that tiny spark isn't there then i'll make it clear that I only want to be friends. If the spark is there then who knows what will happen.

I've made the mistake before. I dated a nice guy who wasn't bad looking but I just wasn't attracted to him. He wasn't as outgoing as I am and didn't really have a sense of humour and I was constantly telling myself that I would eventually become attracted to him because he was a nice guy.

Unfortunately, it didn't work. The whole relationship just didn't feel right and since then i make it perfectly clear from the get go.