Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tinybutterfli

I *heart* Yoda! (no spoilers)

Recommended Posts

OMIGOSH! I went in with low expectations last night to see Episode II because of all the bad reviews. The movie started slowly but quickly picked up. Definitely worth staying up late and getting in at 3 am!

The fight/battle scene was amazing! Yoda with a light saber has got to be the best scene ever in a movie!

ah, i'm such a geek :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

OMIGOSH! I went in with low expectations last night to see Episode II because of all the bad reviews. The movie started slowly but quickly picked up. Definitely worth staying up late and getting in at 3 am!

The fight/battle scene was amazing! Yoda with a light saber has got to be the best scene ever in a movie!

ah, i'm such a geek :)

Ever since playing Jedi Knight and fighting the two bosses who call themselves twins but one's huge dark Jedi and the other is Yoda's size and they both use light sabers I've wanted to see Yoda get down like that. Hopefully I can catch it soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, Yoda was a complete badass. I hated the dude that played Annakin, though. I can't wait till the next one when he gets thrown into a lava pit by Obi-Wan and gets all mangled. Wait, that's common knowledge, right? About how Annakin becomes Darth Vader? If not, then oops. I'm a big geek. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, Yoda was a complete badass. I hated the dude that played Annakin, though. I can't wait till the next one when he gets thrown into a lava pit by Obi-Wan and gets all mangled. Wait, that's common knowledge, right? About how Annakin becomes Darth Vader? If not, then oops. I'm a big geek. :D

shutup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bitches, I come to work and have to go through all of these threads full of this stuff, you two argue more then Vic and his boyfriend, I mean girlfriend. :idea: Wait a minute doe sthis have something to do with that? I think I'm on to something........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crownroyal

I'm so frickin jealous that ya'll get to see it. I refuse to watch it in Portugese!

the movie cant be there yet since it just came out here, unless you took a bootleg copy of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

Bitches, I come to work and have to go through all of these threads full of this stuff, you two argue more then Vic and his boyfriend, I mean girlfriend. :idea: Wait a minute doe sthis have something to do with that? I think I'm on to something........

what shady & spinsakel? i always had doubts on shady

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the movie cant be there yet since it just came out here, unless you took a bootleg copy of it the movie cant be there yet since it just came out here, unless you took a bootleg copy of it

Dude you are totally right, I went to the theatre (upstairs in this mall) and they are showing fuckin "Corky Romano," "Jeepers Creepers," and "Monsters Inc." This really blows. I swear I´m totally going to puke on the next waiter that serves me raw food too. And tell me why the Coke tastes like Alka Seltzer?

:puke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×