Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you know if you'r ready for a relationship r not

georgym

Please tell me if these examples justify someone not being ready for a commitment/relationship:

--forgetting common things, like calling the other, picking them up, etc...

--getting angry at the other for no real reason

--saying "we'd be better off being friends"

--the one not ready keeps complaining about their life, like the sand in the clock is running out

--asking for space

:confused: :confused: :confused:

and please, add any other comments you might have ;)

Originally posted by rachel1997

Well those reasons might mean that you don't like the girl and/or she's pressuring you too much and you might reaact like that.

. . . yeah something like that. It seems to me that regardless of whether this person is stable enough to be in a relationship, they've already made up their mind in this particular situation that they may not want to be in THIS relationship. :(

i don't think it's possible to not be ready for a relationship. I think it's all about the person you're with. if something feels right you can't change that and then a relationship will just go well.

I think when someone makes up the excuse of not being ready it's just because they're trying to be nice and not say "i don't really dig being with you" although it's harsh it's true.

Not wanting a relationship and not being ready are two different things. IMO you're always ready, but if you don't want it then it'll never work.

Originally posted by jy

i don't think it's possible to not be ready for a relationship. I think it's all about the person you're with. if something feels right you can't change that and then a relationship will just go well.

I think when someone makes up the excuse of not being ready it's just because they're trying to be nice and not say "i don't really dig being with you" although it's harsh it's true.

Not wanting a relationship and not being ready are two different things. IMO you're always ready, but if you don't want it then it'll never work.

i disagree....i totally know im not ready for a relationship. i dont know why..but i never am. they always start out fucking great..and the girl really likes me...and im into her...and then my mood changes..and its all downhill from there. maybe its cause im 21 and still a child @ heart..i duno...but for the most part girls enjoy that..ehhhhh..guess ill never know

Originally posted by jy

I disagree completely. If you meet the "right" person, but you're both young and just want to play the field, it prob. won't work out. If you just ended a long, painful relatioship you may very well need time to be by yourself and get your head straight before you commit to anyone else.

On the flip side, there are plenty of people who are together simply because they *are* ready... and settled on the closest thing they could find to real love...

Timing is everything.

I dont know, I think everything just falls into place. I dont think you decide, ok, I want a relationship and you find the person. I think you find the person and then when everything is right, that is when you know about the relationship part. I was single for almost 2 years and then met my current bf and everything just seemed right. He was everything I was looking for. I wanted the relationship before he did but only because he was so hurt from his previous relationship before he met me. Eventually, he did agree that we were bf/gf although at this age, sometimes I feel like the title is so high school.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Please tell me if these examples justify someone not being ready for a commitment/relationship:

--forgetting common things, like calling the other, picking them up, etc...

--getting angry at the other for no real reason

--saying "we'd be better off being friends"

--the one not ready keeps complaining about their life, like the sand in the clock is running out

--asking for space

:confused: :confused: :confused:

and please, add any other comments you might have ;)

:idea: Hmm... Sounds like the other person is trying to say somthing. Give them the space they need, and it will show you

what there true fealings are.;)

Originally posted by djsrox

:idea: Hmm... Sounds like the other person is trying to say somthing. Give them the space they need, and it will show you

what there true fealings are.;)

I did, and she came back to me:)

Amazing how you lay off calling someone for a few days, and if they care, they'll come back :cool:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I did, and she came back to me:)

Amazing how you lay off calling someone for a few days, and if they care, they'll come back :cool:

i'm happy for ya !!!! :D

but i have to disagree.. I haven't called my boy in over a week not because I don't care just because I can't deal with his games anymore.

Originally posted by jy

i'm happy for ya !!!! :D

but i have to disagree.. I haven't called my boy in over a week not because I don't care just because I can't deal with his games anymore.

I hear ya. Games can be quite the annoying thing. But don't we all have to deal with it in any relationship, just more or less at different degrees?/?