Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wideskies ETA: Saturday night

hi guys. i'm returning home to DC on Saturday and will be there until July (after that I'm back up here in NYC). i have met some of you but look forward to meeting MORE!

*ahem Kuro, introductions* ;]

facts about me:

1. i dance a lot

2. i can be really silly, quiet, moody, generous, caring, friendly, flirty, introspective, blunt, and clueless.

3. i dance a lot!

yeah, that's about it.

:D

Originally posted by wideskies

hi guys. i'm returning home to DC on Saturday and will be there until July (after that I'm back up here in NYC). i have met some of you but look forward to meeting MORE!

*ahem Kuro, introductions* ;]

facts about me:

1. i dance a lot

2. i can be really silly, quiet, moody, generous, caring, friendly, flirty, introspective, blunt, and clueless.

3. i dance a lot!

yeah, that's about it.

:D

damn, i was thinking of asking you if I and my party of 40 could crash at your place in NYC next weekend, being that kuro's a nice guy, then his friends probably are also nice

j/k

well, we'll be looking fwd. to meeting you...even if mr.kuro is "not concentrating" properly :D

Originally posted by nautilus60

Whats that?

look forward to meeting you.

introspection

\In`tro*spec"tion\, n. [Cf. F. introspection.] A view of the inside or interior; a looking inward; specifically, the act or process of self-examination, or inspection of one's own thoughts and feelings; the cognition which the mind has of its own acts and states; self-consciousness; reflection.

introspective

\In`tro*spec"tive\, a. [Cf. F. introspectif.] 1. Inspecting within; seeing inwardly; capable of, or exercising, inspection; self-conscious.

2. Involving the act or results of conscious knowledge of physical phenomena; -- contrasted with associational. --J. S. Mill.

Originally posted by pgiddy

introspection

\In`tro*spec"tion\, n. [Cf. F. introspection.] A view of the inside or interior; a looking inward; specifically, the act or process of self-examination, or inspection of one's own thoughts and feelings; the cognition which the mind has of its own acts and states; self-consciousness; reflection.

introspective

\In`tro*spec"tive\, a. [Cf. F. introspectif.] 1. Inspecting within; seeing inwardly; capable of, or exercising, inspection; self-conscious.

2. Involving the act or results of conscious knowledge of physical phenomena; -- contrasted with associational. --J. S. Mill.

Would you mind using that in a sentence, please?

Originally posted by wideskies

going up to NYC? Seaman?

Were seeing Howells next Saturday over Memorial Day, meeting up with people from the Miami board and coming back on Monday...Kuro already knows that if he wants a ride to NY, I can fit his ass in the trunk of my car :D

Originally posted by vicman

Were seeing Howells next Saturday over Memorial Day, meeting up with people from the Miami board and coming back on Monday...Kuro already knows that if he wants a ride to NY, I can fit his ass in the trunk of my car :D

Where will you fit the rest of him?

Originally posted by nourishment

With an ass like Kuro's, Vic's gonna have to get in line.

I don't think he will be giving it up without a fight. I mean come on he's dragging it all the way up to NYC. Looks like the only ass you'll be getting is the Spice Channel.

Originally posted by pgiddy

I don't think he will be giving it up without a fight. I mean come on he's dragging it all the way up to NYC. Looks like the only ass you'll be getting is the Spice Channel.

she can have mine