Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hand job

jenny96

Wow, ChosenQuoth actually offered up some decent advice! :D

You def. wanna have it nice and lubed up... as for technique, I don't think it can really be described in words, lol... You could ask him to put his hands over yours to show you how he likes it... or ask to watch him masturbate...

It could take a while to figure out how to do it right. I've heard that most guys find hand jobs from girls to be kind of redundant and nothing special... until they meet one who knows how to do it right. ;):cool:

the one thing I hate about getting handjobs is that most girls have no idea what they're doing. They think for some reason that the harder they jerk the better it feels...for me that is far from true. Be gentle...take your time...I hate, FUCKING HATE, when girls think that they're being all sexy trying to rip your dick off of your body...and when i groan in pain they think they're doing something right and proceed to jerk harder and faster. Just go slow and gentle...also, just ask him what he likes.

Originally posted by tastyt

Wow, ChosenQuoth actually offered up some decent advice! :D

Damn..why do people STILL have such a hard time beliving that I AM NOT!!!! ch0sen0ne lololololol??

I mean dont be givin me credit cause its totally a different person..they deserve the shouts not me cause it IS NOT me.

tasty hun...i am at work all day in a warehouse from 12pm-9pm monday-friday...no computer no nothing...There is no way in hell that coulda been me...it just gets slightly annoying because ppl shouldnt be givin me props for ch0sen0ne cause he is his own person...i have ONE SCREEN NAME on CP which is hard enough to keep up with.

Thanx a lot atomicapples for yer bullshit IP ADDRESS hoax LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Originally posted by totallytrance

There's still a difference when you give him a handjob as suppose to he does it himself.......it's not quite the same...

agreed........u men are so stupid!......when a girl is getting fingered do u think she is like..."hmmm...i could do this myself..what a waste of my time.."........or better yet....while u r fucking her.....thinking about how much bigger the handle of her hairbrush is then your half-cocked teenie weinie.........NO!so shut up and accept whatever she damn well feels like giving u that night!!! thanks;) :D

ive had some intense orgasms from a hand job. but usually the girl teased the shit out of me before hand and got me so horny that anything would made me cum. but most of the girls that have given me handjobs never made me cum...they just didnt do it right and it didnt feel good at all. either they grip to tight or not enough. they key is to make sure u glide ur hand over the head too. alot of girls just grap onto the shaft and move up and down. that does nothing. u must touch the head, thats the most sensitive part.

but if u really wanna please ur bf...give him some damn head!!!:bj:

screw this hand job high school bullshit