Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ghb

I'm just interested to know if GHB is used a lot over there.It's mainly confined to the hard house scene over here but a lot of people have died from it.The promoters of the best hardhouse clubs over here,Insomniacz & Sunndissential have both spoken out agianst it recently cos they have been having big problems with people collapsing at these events in the past year or so.So much so that Insomniacz has had to change venue a few times. :)

i dont fuck with that shit no more....it's like playing with fire...i've never done any drug that fucked me up like it....sometime u can take like 2-3 caps...feel great....take 1 more....out cold....my last incident with was what changed my mind...i found this connec online and was getting the 1,4 butanediol shit mad cheap....and i was takin it @ a party at school...i was also on sum aderalls so the upper effect was evening out the ghb downer effect....well i guess the aderalls wore off....and the 7-8 caps of G i took caught up with me...next thing i kno i wake up in my dorm room...its 5 PM....im covered with sweat and puke....felt like i had been asleep for a friggin weak...and my roommate and my friend were like shittttttttt.....he's finally awake......heard some fucked up stories about the night b4 and didnt like it 1 bit......NO MORE G 4 ME!!!!!!

Originally posted by billyfromboston

i dont fuck with that shit no more....it's like playing with fire...i've never done any drug that fucked me up like it....sometime u can take like 2-3 caps...feel great....take 1 more....out cold....my last incident with was what changed my mind...i found this connec online and was getting the 1,4 butanediol shit mad cheap....and i was takin it @ a party at school...i was also on sum aderalls so the upper effect was evening out the ghb downer effect....well i guess the aderalls wore off....and the 7-8 caps of G i took caught up with me...next thing i kno i wake up in my dorm room...its 5 PM....im covered with sweat and puke....felt like i had been asleep for a friggin weak...and my roommate and my friend were like shittttttttt.....he's finally awake......heard some fucked up stories about the night b4 and didnt like it 1 bit......NO MORE G 4 ME!!!!!!

damm billy, 8 caps. 1-2 fucks me up for the whole night. id be dead with 8

tommy

Originally posted by diesel77

damm billy, 8 caps. 1-2 fucks me up for the whole night. id be dead with 8

tommy

Thats the HUGE problem with G, the dose is totally arbitrary. A cap is never the same due to how it is made. (GBL + Lye then use HCL to adjust PH)

Plus it is notoriously difficult to dose, a cap for one may be like 4 caps to another. Add that to the fact that the line between a nice buzz and puking while passed out are very close together and you are asking for trouble. (and add alcohol.. forgetaboutit)

The truth behing GHB. Gamma Hydroxy Butyrate

It is not good for you. It was regulated by the FDA at one point in time and sold over the counter labeled as "Solar Water" in GNC and other Nutrition Centers. It assists in the rebuilding of muscles and relaxes you. Body builders and Juiceheads would take a cap before bed which also had some effects on metabolic rates. This was taken off the market because of the numerous deaths comas and seizures that people were going into. These were happeneing with the regulated stuff made legally and taken in normal dosages. It would relax muscles in your body including respiratory system and eventually the heart leading to death. The stuff you get now contains the same chemicals found in engine degreaser household cleaning detergents and other toxic chemicals.

I have seen many people go down on this stuff. Even the biggest of Muscle heads crumble like crippled babies. Don't reccomend this stuff as things to do.

HOPE I HAVE ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS OR CLEARED THINGS UP FOR ANYONE.

Kosta P.

. . . G was really big in Orlando, haven't heard much about it up here . . I think it's cause people use K more in the Tri-state as opposed to G . . . I'd have to agree with the naysayers up there though, it can be a very VERY dirty experience if you react badly to the concentrationn . . . I mean, it CAN be enjoyable, I'm just not keen in NOT knowing the power of it beforehand . . .

. . . Also, it's not exactly fun to deal with someone who's OG'ing . . . I've had many a night baby-sittings someone as they puke the contents of their body out on that shit . . . not fun . . . .

Is not G. Everyone here thinks GHB and GBL are poison...well 1,4 butane diol aka BDO is often sold as G and has a completely different effect. It has also been known to cause liver and kidney damage.

Overseas by you starshaped...GHB is an entirely different animal. You can still get the real deal there. In the U.S. it is made poorly and carelessly by anyone who knows how to butter toast. Consistency varies quite a bit and sometimes GBL diluted with juice is sold as G when in reality is is the precursur to GHB which is GBL.

Lots of issues concerning this drug but it's popularity has been covered by K and E. I think the GHB fad is over now. Don't get me wrong...there are tons of users but it has lost it's fame.

It was at it's highest from 1998-2000. They would carry people out of clubs every other minute (no joke)

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Is not G. Everyone here thinks GHB and GBL are poison...well 1,4 butane diol aka BDO is often sold as G and has a completely different effect. It has also been known to cause liver and kidney damage.

Overseas by you starshaped...GHB is an entirely different animal. You can still get the real deal there. In the U.S. it is made poorly and carelessly by anyone who knows how to butter toast. Consistency varies quite a bit and sometimes GBL diluted with juice is sold as G when in reality is is the precursur to GHB which is GBL.

Lots of issues concerning this drug but it's popularity has been covered by K and E. I think the GHB fad is over now. Don't get me wrong...there are tons of users but it has lost it's fame.

It was at it's highest from 1998-2000. They would carry people out of clubs every other minute (no joke)

this shit is still pretty big around mid west esp chicago metro. I see ppl fucked up on it every weekend. Its more of an afterehours drug here, ive been to places(parties) recently where there was like 30 ppl and 25 of them were g'd out..

fucking gross.

on the other hand if you take your time with it and dont gulp it down like its OJ it is pretty good. I like it cuz it dosnt make you craked out the next day, on the contrary i feel very fresh and awake after i do G.

The only time i had a problem with it was when i mixed it with alcohol, which was a huge mistake..

have fun

Ive never done g myself.

but 2 days ago I saw someone g'd out.

they had her in an ambulance.

its like she was in her own world. she was moaning loud, she looked swollen and like she got beat up for some reason, scratches on her neck from scratching herself, she was kicking, making all these wierd faces, i mean they even hadda strap her down.

it was horrible.

Originally posted by djscotphreak

1,4 BDO is a precursor to GHB, as well as GBL...meaning that once ingested...it turns into GHB