Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mix CD featured this month...

hey guys.

my latest mix cd "modern sounds" is being featured this month at

http://www.thefreshpage.com/deephouse.html

the site is one of the biggest underground music sites in canada with a lot of audio downloads, as well as other stuff to check out.

if you get a chance-check it out. feedback is always welcome! i should have some more cd's in next week if anyone is interested...

as always - you can e-mail me at: djbuster@earthlink.net

Sweet. I like how you dropped three different remixes of Darude - Sandstorm back to back to back. And I like how you finished off your set with PPK - Resurrection. But how come no Zombie Nation? I heard you've been dropping that a whole lot these days. :D

Actually, I just downloaded it, but have to go to a meeting. I listened to the first few seconds, though. I like the little sound clip they put in before the CD starts. That's about all I had a chance to listen to so far...

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Sweet. I like how you dropped three different remixes of Darude - Sandstorm back to back to back. And I like how you finished off your set with PPK - Resurrection. But how come no Zombie Nation? I heard you've been dropping that a whole lot these days. :D

Actually, I just downloaded it, but have to go to a meeting. I listened to the first few seconds, though. I like the little sound clip they put in before the CD starts. That's about all I had a chance to listen to so far...

yeah man. i bought six copies of it when it came out. sometimes when i spin, i'll just keep mixing them into each other so that i can play a full hour and a half resurrection mix.:D

ya know-the funny thing is that my 'real audio' doesnt work right now...so i'm not sure what the clip in the beginning sounds like. i hope it doesnt say something fucked up...

Originally posted by djbuster

yeah man. i bought six copies of it when it came out. sometimes when i spin, i'll just keep mixing them into each other so that i can play a full hour and a half resurrection mix.:D

ya know-the funny thing is that my 'real audio' doesnt work right now...so i'm not sure what the clip in the beginning sounds like. i hope it doesnt say something fucked up...

It's got this announcer dude's voice. He says "From DC's finest gay clubs, DJ Buster!". I never knew you spun at Velvet. :confused:

The mix is smooooooooth as a baby's bottom! :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It's got this announcer dude's voice. He says "From DC's finest gay clubs, DJ Buster!". I never knew you spun at Velvet. :confused:

The mix is smooooooooth as a baby's bottom! :D

oh yeah...i have this great little costume i wear every saturday when i spin. i cant really get into details...but do the words "leopard print" and "thong" help paint the picture?:)

hey...

i just realized something.

you sure posted that picture pretty quickly shady. are we REALLY supposed to believe that you just HAPPENED to have that picture lying around? it must have been pretty accessable for you to post it so quickly. :tongue:

Originally posted by djbuster

hey...

i just realized something.

you sure posted that picture pretty quickly shady. are we REALLY supposed to believe that you just HAPPENED to have that picture lying around? it must have been pretty accessable for you to post it so quickly. :tongue:

www.google.com

It's amazing how quick a search for "Buster's little penis" turns up pics. :D