02:00-06:00 Steve Lawler

FRONT ROOM:

10:00-12:30 Deinfamous

12:30-02:00 Moving Fusion

02:00-03:30 Fierce

03:30-05:30 Phase

OUTDOOR PATIO:

11:00-05:00 Syndicate Takeover

OK, so alot of will go. I'll more than likely meetup with everyone there as I will be taking care of some stuff before hand...getiing rid of the body can be time consuming....

I'll get there early, around 11 or so...sooooo..........

from 11:30-1: meetup in front of the dj booth

1am: hallway to the bathroom

the third option is to look for the good looking guy (that would be me) or the busted Korean guy with spikey hair (that would be shady) :D

Originally posted by vicman

the third option is to look for the good looking guy (that would be me) or the busted Korean guy with spikey hair (that would be shady) :D

They'll probably be together when you find them.

Originally posted by Kuro

They'll probably be together when you find them.

of course Kuro will be there also, so a short bald japanese guy is another perosn to look for...but this might not sound right, since ther was talk of an asian fetish in another thread..i'll just exit, stage right....

Originally posted by vicman

of course Kuro will be there also, so a short bald japanese guy is another perosn to look for...but this might not sound right, since ther was talk of an asian fetish in another thread..i'll just exit, stage right....

There's nothing wrong with having an Asian fetish. Why do you think I turned Japanese in the first place?

Originally posted by Kuro

There's nothing wrong with having an Asian fetish. Why do you think I turned Japanese in the first place?

totally. i bought some pills on tv that are supposed to make me turn japanese in just three weeks! they should be here soon.:D

soooo...in front of the dj booth or hallway at 1am? see ya there!

Originally posted by malanee

The easiest way to transport a body is to first chop it up into 6 separate pieces. That's what I heard anyway...

Does anybody want to pre-party?

Ok, you talked me into it

I have to give a presentation and project demo for my cryptography class at 6 and then I'm done with this semester. So I'm going to be celebrating tonight. So people may have to remind of things like that it's meetup time or where I am, who I am and what's going on.

Hey kids! Hi Gina! (i made up a new screen name :) )

Ok, i've met a couple of you before with Gina (at Snowball (?))... Just wanted to say hello, and i will probably see some of you at buzz tonight when i track down that tinybutterfly. :D

I *heart* this: :letsgo:

Meg

Originally posted by crank47

I have to meet some friends for dinner tonight so no pre-party for me. I should turn up at Buzz around 12 or so. I'll see all the usual faces in the usual places I'm sure. ;)

Remeber this fuckin' face! Wherever you see clit you'll see this fuckin' face. I make that shit work...

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

Hey kids! Hi Gina! (i made up a new screen name :) )

Ok, i've met a couple of you before with Gina (at Snowball (?))... Just wanted to say hello, and i will probably see some of you at buzz tonight when i track down that tinybutterfly. :D

I *heart* this: :letsgo:

Meg

MEG-LET!!! yay!! welcome to CP, welcome to the rauchiness :D

I'll be to the right of the dj booth at some point.... near the stairs... probably surrounded by all these fools :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Apparently, judging from this post, Kuro has already started drinking and doing mass quantities of drugs.

end of semster only comes once a semester, i wish we had such dates to look fwd. at work :(

phock it, i get like that every week

Originally posted by zaguero

Hey! Long time no post. I might make it out tonight. Have to balance my checkbook to see if I have enough to get in. :( I can't miss Lawler. Oh BTW check out this radio station from Paris. Nice funky house. Some French guy was mixing some tribal house live. Maybe he'll continue after commercials. Enjoy!

http://www.radiofg.com/live/

I would say that the chances of Kuro staying sober tonight would probably be much greater than the chances Zags makes it out tonight.

Originally posted by zaguero

Hey! Long time no post. I might make it out tonight. Have to balance my checkbook to see if I have enough to get in. :( I can't miss Lawler. Oh BTW check out this radio station from Paris. Nice funky house. Some French guy was mixing some tribal house live. Maybe he'll continue after commercials. Enjoy!

http://www.radiofg.com/live/

phoquer..get ur ass to Buzz and I'll pay for you to get in if I have to...I'll raid your pantry at some later day to get even :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I would say that the chances of Kuro staying sober tonight would probably be much greater than the chances Zags makes it out tonight.

I'll rob a liquor store if I have to. Just tell me whick ones your relatives own so I can skip those. :D