Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly FU

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tizzah508

BIG FU goes to being stuck in school till the end of May and missing MDW at the Shore

what the f school do you go to that would make u stay until june............must be some kinda communist principle or sometin

Originally posted by kostaP

Forget about him think about me. ME ME> PICK ME. just tryin to make ya smile dont forget pick ME.;)

THANKS BABE. . . but I'm taking TIME to myself. . .GUYS SUCKS, I guess I can GIVE a :bigfinger to GUYS. . . :finger:

Originally posted by laurie619

THANKS BABE. . . but I'm taking TIME to myself. . .GUYS SUCKS, I guess I can GIVE a :bigfinger to GUYS. . . :finger:

FU to Laurie for this coment....I still love the fist/pumpin sleeveless shirt wearing, guidos!!!!

Originally posted by tizzah508

FU to Laurie for this coment....I still love the fist/pumpin sleeveless shirt wearing, guidos!!!!

:finger: FU for LOVING the the fist pumpin... sleeveless shirt wearing... injecting enhanced supplements....they are freakin pathetic and have more hair products then me.... Guidos do nothing but fix our toilets, and pump our gas*

SO GUESS I CAN GIVE ANOTHER FU to guidos :bigfinger :bigfinger

GIVE ME A PREP ANYDAY :D

:finger: FU for LOVING the the fist pumpin... sleeveless shirt wearing... injecting enhanced supplements....they are freakin pathetic and have more hair products then me.... Guidos do nothing but fix our toilets, and pump our gas*

SO GUESS I CAN GIVE ANOTHER FU to guidos :bigfinger :bigfinger

GIVE ME A PREP ANYDAY :D

WHOA WHOA WHOA, SLOW DOWN SISTER, JUST BECAUSE A GUIDO BROKE YOUR HEART, DOSEN'T MEAN WERE ALL SCUMBAGS, RITE??!! NOW GET OVER HERE AND BLOW ME

:bigfinger TO ALL THE PLAYERS

Who me, a player, hardly. I just wanted to sit and cuddle with you and let you know how special you are to me. (or something like that) !!!!!!!1

Laurie will you marry me????????

Originally posted by vip-tech

WHOA WHOA WHOA, SLOW DOWN SISTER, JUST BECAUSE A GUIDO BROKE YOUR HEART, DOSEN'T MEAN WERE ALL SCUMBAGS, RITE??!! NOW GET OVER HERE AND BLOW ME

VIP-tech you little sperm receptacle be nice to sweet Laurie or I'll have to skull fuck you like the whore you are, . Now can we all play nice.

Originally posted by kostaP

Who me, a player, hardly. I just wanted to sit and cuddle with you and let you know how special you are to me. (or something like that) !!!!!!!1

Laurie will you marry me????????

FUNNY SHIT

BUT LAURA WANTS SOMEONE TREW