Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
spinsaikel

Moby's Area 2 Tour...

staring carl cox, digweed, and what was that....TANTARA?! yes, it's true, we're most likely performing for that as well. I just got the good news today in an email! So if you're going to Area 2, be on the look out for tantara (and me:O)

Originally posted by spinsaikel

staring carl cox, digweed, and what was that....TANTARA?! yes, it's true, we're most likely performing for that as well. I just got the good news today in an email! So if you're going to Area 2, be on the look out for tantara (and me:O)

Hey, that's great. So, more importantly, what does that mean for us CP folk? You gonna hook us up? :D

That's awesome Sopha!

that great news, so we'll have an exclusive CP porta-potty right?

alot of us will be going.

Originally posted by vicman

that great news, so we'll have an exclusive CP porta-potty right?

alot of us will be going.

oh yeah, definitely! I'll even make sure your toilet paper, wet ones, and glade air freshner are stocked!

awesome! congrats sopha :D I'm thinking about going...

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I hope it's Liquid Crack. That would be cool.

It would be cool if it was LSD. The little free sample vials of liquid could last a loooong time.