Clubplanet Nightlife Community

haha

saifuku

Originally posted by saifuku

Tinybutterlfy...I was there the same night that Dream opened and Seaman was there.....that was the ONLY good night that I've ever been....crowd is kinda weak and the music sucks....

:(

I was there too on the opening night. i even found a pic of me in the crowd on YTIC website... Can u see me?

Dream+11.22.01.jpg?bcsdV58AzgVbOIzm

Originally posted by nautilus60

I was there too on the opening night. i even found a pic of me in the crowd on YTIC website... Can u see me?

HAHA! I see you! I was to the left of the guy in the bottom righthand corner (blonde spikey hair) how weird is that?!? we were right near each other.

it looks like you were the only one that had no friggin' clue who was spinning, everyone is looking at the dj booth and your doing weird hand gestures to the dude taking the pic

Is that you standing next to the hippie in the shades? What're you doing? Checking out your manicure?

Those chicks in front of you are cute.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Is that you standing next to the hippie in the shades? What're you doing? Checking out your manicure?

Those chicks in front of you are cute.

That 'cause those chicks are with me...I think i am holding on to my drink with two hands, making sure noone grabs it from me...i was thirsty:rolleyes:

Yeah, it weird how bunch of us were prolly there that night not knowing each other...

That 'cause those chicks are with me...I think i am holding on to my drink with two hands, making sure noone grabs it from me...i was thirsty:rolleyes:

Yeah, it weird how bunch of us were prolly there that night not knowing each other...

ur talking about the "chick" wearing the blue sunglasses and long brown hair standing right next to you?

its funny..wait, I got a pic around here on Sasha night back in December where you can see shady's forhead..lemme get it...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I don't see Pete... I see Brian though. Nautilus - on what site is this picture posted ?

i dont see Brian...are you sure you arent confusing Brain for Pete or Pete for Brian? Pete's on the right, behind some blonde girl

Originally posted by vicman

ur talking about the "chick" wearing the blue sunglasses and long brown hair standing right next to you?

its funny..wait, I got a pic around here on Sasha night back in December where you can see shady's forhead..lemme get it...

Yeah, thats the one. Isnt she pretty? i can introduce you, Vic, tonight...Her name is Steve.

tiny, its on www.ytic.com