Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lack of English skills from people whose first language

I think the worst I've seen has to be:

"evry1 sed i was weird cos mines always crashin!f'uks up all the time.

if it sez no1s online or sez u have no1 on ur contacts list then set up anova account, sign in2 it then sign bak in2 ur ova 1 (thats y i got 2 hotmail addresses)& they'll all come bak agen!

if it dont let u sign in, u either gotta leave it 4 a bit cos its totally f'uked or download it agen...but the nu 1 crashes more than the old so i got the old 1 bak!

Have fun"

jules.gif

:blank:

Some people don't take their time when they write, but I don't view that as an indication of how they are actually capable of writing off of this message board. Some people just don't write as good as they should.

Unfortunately, people are judged by how they write and speak, but overall, neither of those abilities means shit to me. People are more than merely their grammar / syntax.

Who gives a fuck.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by rachel1997

I think the worst I've seen has to be:

if it sez no1s online or sez u have no1 on ur contacts list then set up anova account, sign in2 it then sign bak in2 ur ova 1 (thats y i got 2 hotmail addresses)& they'll all come bak agen!

if it dont let u sign in, u either gotta leave it 4 a bit cos its totally f'uked or download it agen...but the nu 1 crashes more than the old so i got the old 1 bak!

Have fun"

jules.gif

:blank:

:laugh:

Originally posted by rachel1997

Have fun"

George you don't REALLY talk like that do you??