Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What physical characteristic do u like most?

i love stuck up prude conceited chicks so if i see a girl and her nose is in the air and and shes acten like she owns the place and she's better then the place i am in love ;) i'm pretty simple like that i guess

and i love it when your with a girl and yall doing your thing and shes like look i like u and all but i'm not a whore but i like wut were doing but u gotta move slower thats like the best and it deff gains her brownie points and respect

but its hard to find any of those these days no ones prude any more and no ones stuck up that much any more so the world suks thats all i gotta say

Originally posted by rachel1997

attachment.php?s=&postid=832088

lol if i only had a pic of u lol i'd get every 1 on this board to die laughen at your desprite ass lol any ways back to my questions from the otehr day how old are u i mean u look mid 20's so if so y are u on a message board looken for friends i mean i'm 20 and i'll admit i hate haven al ife but by the time i'm your age i better have a life and i better not be on a message board all day i mean don't u get depressed and ever wonder y u have no lfie and y most girls your age have fun and have lifes yet yoru on a board all day posten dumb sh1t looken for future friends and hook ups lol pityful i gotta say but hey aslong as i'm not like u by the time i'm your age i'll be happy so stay herb ;)

Originally posted by shook

lol if i only had a pic of u lol i'd get every 1 on this board to die laughen at your desprite ass lol any ways back to my questions from the otehr day how old are u i mean u look mid 20's so if so y are u on a message board looken for friends i mean i'm 20 and i'll admit i hate haven al ife but by the time i'm your age i better have a life and i better not be on a message board all day i mean don't u get depressed and ever wonder y u have no lfie and y most girls your age have fun and have lifes yet yoru on a board all day posten dumb sh1t looken for future friends and hook ups lol pityful i gotta say but hey aslong as i'm not like u by the time i'm your age i'll be happy so stay herb ;)

:confused:

can anyone read what he is saying?

*gets reading glasses*

hmmm sorry!

Is that french?

:confused:

can anyone read what he is saying?

*gets reading glasses*

hmmm sorry!

Is that french?

read this i think your ugly and i think most of your friends are ugly and i think at your age u should be doing better stuff with your life then a massege board stupid kunt LoL i wonder if u under stode that

read this i think your ugly and i think most of your friends are ugly and i think at your age u should be doing better stuff with your life then a massege board stupid kunt LoL i wonder if u under stode that

LMAO

that is the stupidest thing I've read all day!!

OMG!!!

He just described himself!!

LMAO!!

LMAO

that is the stupidest thing I've read all day!!

OMG!!!

He just described himself!!

LMAO!!

lol not rerally your in your mid 20s u are chubby u think u look good and on the real peopel liek me who dont' look good think your nasty lol so i mean on the real u bets grow up and relaze u need surgery girl i mean maybe we can get a fund going help ugly rachel from the sf board look pretty lol i am sure thers a few peopel who are tired of yoru ugly ass and wouldn't mind dropen money to get u a life ;)

lol not rerally your in your mid 20s u are chubby u think u look good and on the real peopel liek me who dont' look good think your nasty lol so i mean on the real u bets grow up and relaze u need surgery girl i mean maybe we can get a fund going help ugly rachel from the sf board look pretty lol i am sure thers a few peopel who are tired of yoru ugly ass and wouldn't mind dropen money to get u a life ;)

Can someone help me out here? I think he's talking French....

Can someone help me out here? I think he's talking French....

i deff am chubby chick hhmmm u need your cheek fat suked out i droped u advice now i'm outtys gotta go gym get built so when i'm this tramps age i got better sh1t to do then post on a message baord LoL i mean u gotta love board whores tho and lol any guys who met her i think knows wut i'm sayen ;) so be goodz people

any guys who doesn't mind a chubby chick rachel is easy pm me for deatails i'll drop names of people who she has touched on the ever so popular sf board and damn eeewwwwww is bout all i gotta say lol tho its funny being nice to losers pays off cause u find out inside dirt that when yoru done being ncie u can use to backstab them lol so rachel u bets relax lol but any ways act your age cause on the real your in your mid 20s i say that so fuken often yet your acten the age that i spell like lol so grow up

Ugly? Chubby? Are you blind or something?

Now as a brotha man - I can decipher the ebonics you're spitting but I think the real reason you type like that is because you can't see the damn keyboard and mis-typing letters left and right...

liek - that a word? Fuck it...it's close enough!

Rachel is an "A+" hottie - PERIOD!!

I'd bang her! But what do I know - I'm old :blank:

Originally posted by spragga25

Ugly? Chubby? Are you blind or something?

Now as a brotha man - I can decipher the ebonics you're spitting but I think the real reason you type like that is because you can't see the damn keyboard and mis-typing letters left and right...

liek - that a word? Fuck it...it's close enough!

Rachel is an "A+" hottie - PERIOD!!

I'd bang her! But what do I know - I'm old :blank:

Thank you!

:tongue:

Is this guy still on OUR board? :rolleyes:

and people wonder how SF gets a bad name... jesus... I bet they don't want his crap over there either...

and rachel... honestly, its not you, I can't read a fucking thing he writes... it just hurts my eyes...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by joeg

Is this guy still on OUR board? :rolleyes:

and people wonder how SF gets a bad name... jesus... I bet they don't want his crap over there either...

and rachel... honestly, its not you, I can't read a fucking thing he writes... it just hurts my eyes...

yes its your board :rolleyes:

if it was wouldnt it be called Titplanet.com