Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World Cup Count Down!

vicman

Originally posted by gmccookny

I hope Belgium at least makes it to the Semi's.

Should be a great Summer for football :D

phock march madness, this bugger onlycomes around once every 4 years, i'll be glued to my TV all month long...i might as well take leave the whole month from work

Originally posted by gmccookny

I hope Belgium at least makes it to the Semi's.

Should be a great Summer for football :D

I hope Belgium makes it nowhere. Sorry, Russia is in the same group and we've got some beef with them since'86.

I am bringing a small tv in the office...yeah, should be a fun month.

Originally posted by nautilus60

I hope Belgium makes it nowhere. Sorry, Russia is in the same group and we've got some beef with them since'86.

i remember that game...what'd end? 4-3? 4-2?..I remeber the 6-0 demolition of Hungary..i just love good counter attacking football.

Originally posted by vicman

i remember that game...what'd end? 4-3? 4-2?..I remeber the 6-0 demolition of Hungary..i just love good counter attacking football.

it ended 4-3 in extra time, butnthe refereeing was obviously biased. i also remember the Hungary game...those were the times. how about demolition of Cameroon in '90 & '94 6:0 and 6:1.

i have a feeling they are gonna kill Tunisia with a similar score.

Heard about Lobanovsky dying? I am sad:(

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I think Saturdays and Sundays in June call for World Cup BBQ's at my place. World Cup on the 53" TV. You guys down?

you dont need to ask twice, with that monster you call a TV, the next best thing is watching the game live.....so a Sautrday woiuld look like this:

Friday: head out to BUZZ.

Saturday morning: get to shady's house after Buzz in rare form, and watch 6 hrs worth of matches.....i gotta check out the TV schedule and see at what times the games are.

it ended 4-3 in extra time, butnthe refereeing was obviously biased. i also remember the Hungary game...those were the times. how about demolition of Cameroon in '90 & '94 6:0 and 6:1.

i have a feeling they are gonna kill Tunisia with a similar score.

Heard about Lobanovsky dying? I am sad:(

yeah, i heard that he passed away. long time coach of the old Soviet team, and of Dynamo Kieve. Coached them to their 2 Cup Winners Cup victories back in the 70's and 80's

you dont need to ask twice, with that monster you call a TV, the next best thing is watching the game live.....so a Sautrday woiuld look like this:

Saturday morning: get to shady's house after Buzz in rare form, and watch 6 hrs worth of matches.....i gotta check out the TV schedule and see at what times the games are.

Yup, looks like I'll be spending all my June weekends at Shady's house.

11 DAYS??? DAMN!!! CANT WAIT!!!

Belguim beat France this weekend. Russia better get their shit straight.

http://espn.go.com/soccer/wctvschedule.html