Clubplanet Nightlife Community

public apology to the shark bar crew

I would just like to take this oportunity to apologize to the promoters for the sharkbar (duva sibby ect) Evidently I was wrong for posting my previous post(see tempts vip giveaway thread) As I have been reading the messages thruout this thread (shark bar false advertisement )and evidently the night was a complete sucsess!It would appear that everyone recieved cards for tempts and I was wrong for doubting the validity of that announcement. Once again I would like to wish the crew at shark bar good luck, best wishes, and every give away you guys do should go excactly the same as this one went.:D :D :D W4l:D

Originally posted by thestickyone

I would just like to take this oportunity to apologize to the promoters for the sharkbar (duva sibby ect) Evidently I was wrong for posting my previous post(see tempts vip giveaway thread) As I have been reading the messages thruout this thread (shark bar false advertisement )and evidently the night was a complete sucsess!It would appear that everyone recieved cards for tempts and I was wrong for doubting the validity of that announcement. Once again I would like to wish the crew at shark bar good luck, best wishes, and every give away you guys do should go excactly the same as this one went.:D :D :D W4l:D

that was very noble of you "stickyone" whoever you are

THIS POST HAS BULLSHIT WRIITEN ALL OVER IT.

IT IS EITHER A PROMOTER OR A CLUB EMPLOYEE TRYING TO COVER UP A SCANDAL.

LETS THINK THERE WHERE PLENTY OF BOARD MEMBERS THAT HAVE BEEN REGISTERED FOR A WHILE THAT SAID THE SAME THING THEY GOT FUCKED OVER.

NOW THIS STICKYONE CUMSHOT COMES AND APOLOGIZES ON EVERYONE ELSE'S BEHALF. I DONT BUY IT

HEY CUMSHOT STICKY ONE,

NICE TRY \, WE THE JERSEY BOARD PEOPLE OF CP ARE QUITE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE FOR THE MOST PART AND CAN SEE THROUGH THIS TYPE OF BULLSHIT. SO SAVE YOUR APOLOGIES FOR YO MAMA AND STOP FUCKING WITH THE BOARD MEMBERS, THEN TELL YOUR CLUB TO STOP LYING. bIOTCH

KOSTA P.

Originally posted by kostaP

LETS THINK THERE WHERE PLENTY OF BOARD MEMBERS THAT HAVE BEEN REGISTERED FOR A WHILE THAT SAID THE SAME THING THEY GOT FUCKED OVER.

NOW THIS STICKYONE CUMSHOT COMES AND APOLOGIZES ON EVERYONE ELSE'S BEHALF. I DONT BUY IT

HEY CUMSHOT STICKY ONE,

NICE TRY \, WE THE JERSEY BOARD PEOPLE OF CP ARE QUITE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE FOR THE MOST PART AND CAN SEE THROUGH THIS TYPE OF BULLSHIT. SO SAVE YOUR APOLOGIES FOR YO MAMA AND STOP FUCKING WITH THE BOARD MEMBERS, THEN TELL YOUR CLUB TO STOP LYING. bIOTCH

KOSTA P.

:laugh: :laugh: Kosta, you are the BEST... I'm so glad you're back, it's been awfully boring without you ;)

Originally posted by clubline2k3

hey kosta,

there is no scandal, the cumshot was talking trash, and now he is apoligizing.

hey kosta remember the RF inc. ?

that is me, kosta leave me a pm with your number, eversince newyears eve we haven't chilled.

It's not really you is it?? Are you doing this party?? If it is you where were we on New years??

I am CEO and original co-founder of RF Inc.

Name the President (also co-founder) of the Corp??

If this is who I think it is you are the Executive Vice President. Who I haven't seen in months.

HEY CUMSHOT STICKY ONE,

KOSTA P.

ARE YOU FUCKIN PEOPLE RETARDED, IT IS PLAIN TO SEE THAT THIS KID WAS CLEARLY FUCKING WITH YOU . IF YOU READ THE OTHER POSTS, NO ONE GOT CARDS, THE PROMOTERS GOT COMPLETELY ABUSED, (on this board anyway) AND THE NIGHT WAS A DISASTER

Originally posted by vip-tech

ARE YOU FUCKIN PEOPLE RETARDED, IT IS PLAIN TO SEE THAT THIS KID WAS CLEARLY FUCKING WITH YOU . IF YOU READ THE OTHER POSTS, NO ONE GOT CARDS, THE PROMOTERS GOT COMPLETELY ABUSED, (on this board anyway) AND THE NIGHT WAS A DISASTER

yup basically lol......this thread is just one big distraction from the original post about the vips that were not given out

they put this post up to distract and derail our attention off of the "disaster night at shark bar". the funny part is that now, with the help of there new post, they will get slammed harder and even more people will know about the bullshit. in addition to this, they just prolonged there agony and embarrassment. so thanks guys, for helping us in pursuit.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

HEY CUMSHOT STICKY ONE,

KOSTA P.

MAYBE THE PEOPLE OF CP ARE INTELLIGENT BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT. READ THE APOLOGY AGAIN AND THEN DECIDE IF IT WAS SERIOUS OR NOT. IF YOU READ THE ORIGINAL THREAD ABOUT THE VIP GIVE AWAY, AND THEN ALL THE PISSED OFF PEOPLE WHO DID NOT GET THE VIP'S YOU WILL THEN UNDERSTAND THE APOLOGY WAS AN INDIRECT WAY OF SAYING "I TOLD YA SO" TO THE ORIGINAL POST OF IT BEING A FRAUD.

FURTHERMORE,...........DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT BECOME A DETECTIVE...........LIKE I SAID, READ ALL THE POSTS & THREADS REGARDING THE SHARK BAR................AND THEN FIGURE IT OUT..IF YOU NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING SARCASM I BELIEVE YOUR LOCAL LIBRARIAN CAN HELP YOU...............................

HEY CUMSHOT STICKY ONE,

KOSTA P.

YOU DUMB FUCKING IDIOTS - I GAVE THE ORIGINAL LASHING AGAINST THE SHARK BAR FOR THE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT BEFORE THE NIGHT EVEN HAPPENED. AND WHEN IT TURNED OUT TO BE A DISASTER I POSTED THE APOLOGY AS A FUCKING JOKE.....................:frust:

Originally posted by thestickyone

YOU DUMB FUCKING IDIOTS - I GAVE THE ORIGINAL LASHING AGAINST THE SHARK BAR FOR THE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT BEFORE THE NIGHT EVEN HAPPENED. AND WHEN IT TURNED OUT TO BE A DISASTER I POSTED THE APOLOGY AS A FUCKING JOKE.....................:frust:

you know whats funny stickyone, viptech. that everybody thats works on thursdays knows exactly who you are and where your from, just because you got denied on a tuesday b/c thursdays are bangin. don't hate, just come have a drink.

what partys have you guys done? uuhh none. exactly. nuff said.

it wasn't a disaster, it was a really good night. what is the disaster is your screen name, and how you try and promote.

It's not really you is it?? Are you doing this party?? If it is you where were we on New years??

I am CEO and original co-founder of RF Inc.

Name the President (also co-founder) of the Corp??

If this is who I think it is you are the Executive Vice President. Who I haven't seen in months.

i am the executive vice president of RF inc., we were at julies house till 2:00 in the afternoon new year's day, but before that we were at metro till about 10:00am.

Originally posted by clubline2k3

you know whats funny stickyone, viptech. that everybody thats works on thursdays knows exactly who you are and where your from, just because you got denied on a tuesday b/c thursdays are bangin. don't hate, just come have a drink.

what partys have you guys done? uuhh none. exactly. nuff said.

it wasn't a disaster, it was a really good night. what is the disaster is your screen name, and how you try and promote.

YOU KNOW WHATS EVEN FUNNIER, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM...IF YOU DID, YOU'D KNOW I AM NOT A PROMOTER AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TUESDAY NIGHT THING. SO STOP TALKIN SHIT........................................I JUST HAPPEN TO GET CAUGHT UP IN THE CP WEB............COMPLETELY ENJOYING IT THOUGH............OH YEAH MY SCREEN NAME A DISASTER, BIG FUCKIN DEAL, AT LEAST I GOT MY TEMPTS VIP CARD FROM SOME REAL PROMOTERS THAT DON'T BULLSHIT PEOPLE TO DRAW A CROWD..............FACE IT, YOU PISSED OFF A LOT OF CLUB GOERS BY POSTING A FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, I CALLED YOUR BLUFF AND WAS RIGHT. END OF STORY.:blown: