Clubplanet Nightlife Community

public apology to the shark bar crew

Originally posted by clubline2k3

you know whats funny stickyone, viptech. that everybody thats works on thursdays knows exactly who you are and where your from, just because you got denied on a tuesday b/c thursdays are bangin. don't hate, just come have a drink.

what partys have you guys done? uuhh none. exactly. nuff said.

it wasn't a disaster, it was a really good night. what is the disaster is your screen name, and how you try and promote.

you guys are funny. you throw a fugazee tempts vip party and now your trying to turn it around like i'm " the bad guy " i had nothing to do with "the stickyones" post but i must say aside from getting personal with one of the promoters (wich was wrong) EVERYTHIG HE SAID WAS TRUE! you had no vip's just like he said and the night ( or the day after) was a disaster. everyone bashed the fuck out of you guys when the truth came out. As far as knowing who I am, I personally went and spoke with vic and told him my screen name and told him how wrong it was that someone would make a post like that.like my partner said : there is no reason why we all can't work together ( or at least at the same club) so before you start making assumtions do your homework first . best of luck with the thurs party you'll need it after last week

Originally posted by vip-tech

you guys are funny. you throw a fugazee tempts vip party and now your trying to turn it around like i'm " the bad guy " i had nothing to do with "the stickyones" post but i must say aside from getting personal with one of the promoters (wich was wrong) EVERYTHIG HE SAID WAS TRUE! you had no vip's just like he said and the night ( or the day after) was a disaster. everyone bashed the fuck out of you guys when the truth came out. As far as knowing who I am, I personally went and spoke with vic and told him my screen name and told him how wrong it was that someone would make a post like that.like my partner said : there is no reason why we all can't work together ( or at least at the same club) so before you start making assumtions do your homework first . best of luck with the thurs party you'll need it after last week

listen, all i got to say is that, people did receive their vouchers just because noone on the board received does not mean we didn't have them. i did apoligize and am willing to give cards to the cp members that were disappointed. i don't have a problem with you or sickyone, but it seems that something happened with you and the club when i was not a part of it. but don't take it out on the night or the promoters. they are doing their job and so am I. as for stickyone - congratulations on getting your vip card for tempts, enjoy it, have a fabulous time, i'm happy for you.