Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!

Hello! I was hoping to get some advice from you hometown New Yorkers here... I am coming from Chicago to visit NYC for Memorial Day weekend & I was wondering 2 things:

1 - WHERE ARE YOUR STORES THAT SELL MIX NY HARDHOUSE/HARDTRANCE CDs (ie-NY's Deepest Hardest House, Factory vs Exit, etc)???? Last time I was out there, the best I could find was some dude selling bootlegs on the streets in front of A/X!

2 - What's going on Memorial Day weekend? So far, we're looking at Roxy then Exit for Friday, then Soundfactory afterhours Saturday, but we need something to do b4 factory. Any Suggestions????

Thanks! I appreciate all input...

DjHITMAN - www.3amRecords.com

Now Available>>

ELEVATIONS Level 7 Hard Progressive+Tekno Megamix::96songs | 55tracks | 2.5hours | 2CDs | ELEVATE YOUR MIND.

Best bet on the CDs is probably with bootleggers. Otherwise, I bet you could find most NYC mix CDs of half-decent quality over at Satellite Records...

Don't know about hard trance/hard house....not my scene, but I'm sure someone can help. If I see anything good for you coming I'll post it up here...

2 - What's going on Memorial Day weekend? So far, we're looking at Roxy then Exit for Friday, then Soundfactory afterhours Saturday, but we need something to do b4 factory. Any Suggestions????

if traveling is an option the best place to be in ny on saturday nite will be CPI in the hamptons. alot of people hit that til 4 or 5 and then travel to nyc for afterhours on memorial day weekend.:tongue: