Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People who worship DJs are tools

Why is everyone on this board so fucking fascinated with fucking DJs? What is there to admire? Spinning records requires about as much talent as being a bouncer does. They may know a thing or two about music but how does this make them idols? Each one of these "famous" DJs are laughing all they way to the bank because you people are fucking schleps.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so where's your demo.

worshiping DJ's is one thing. Admiring them and respecting them for their skill is another. You can learn a lot by watching them work. Have you ever spun a record before? have you beatmatched and mixed smoothly? have you done that for hours on end? If the answer to those questions is "no", then PPPWWWWOOOOSSSSHHHHHHH....

you have been flushed back down to stay with the rest of your kind.

Hey cintron...nice car....lol what a joke. Maybe if you werent an uneducated wannbe DJ you could afford something alittle nicer. This is how pathetic your lives are. Day in and day out you people post and live on this board. DJs are wendys rejects period. DJJONSTEPHEN wishes he was greek....all he is is some wannabe DJ who has thousands of posts.....GET A LIFE!!!

Originally posted by liverlips

Why is everyone on this board so fucking fascinated with fucking DJs? What is there to admire? Spinning records requires about as much talent as being a bouncer does. They may know a thing or two about music but how does this make them idols? Each one of these "famous" DJs are laughing all they way to the bank because you people are fucking schleps.

i happen to agree a lot with this post and liverlipz does seem like a wise person for sure

and to add to wut he said y would any 1 wanna be a dj y be stuck in a booth under or above stage when u can be on stage

Hey cintron...nice car

Hey thanks! :) how's the ol' Acclaim fairing these days

;) btw that car isn't mine obviously. *gasp*:eek: "no way!" you say?

yeah... sadly enough i wish it was.

It's packing 658hp... which is 657 more hp than you've got.

Originally posted by shook

i happen to agree a lot with this post and liverlipz does seem like a wise person for sure

and to add to wut he said y would any 1 wanna be a dj y be stuck in a booth under or above stage when u can be on stage

:rolleyes:

:laugh: sorry, i just discovered this kid today...

where do they come from????????

Hey cintron...nice car....lol what a joke. Maybe if you werent an uneducated wannbe DJ you could afford something alittle nicer. This is how pathetic your lives are. Day in and day out you people post and live on this board. DJs are wendys rejects period. DJJONSTEPHEN wishes he was greek....all he is is some wannabe DJ who has thousands of posts.....GET A LIFE!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

god, you're such a joke...

I wish I was Greek, you got me.....figured me out. Since they are so superior and all...............

:cool:

Originally posted by cintron

Hey thanks! :) how's the ol' Acclaim fairing these days acclaim??? I didnt even know that was a car...hmmm....i guess you do because your mom used to drive you around in it toyour ballet classes and your weekly "how to give head to a pathetic DJ" class.

;) btw that car isn't mine obviously. *gasp*:eek: "no way!" you say?

yeah... sadly enough i wish it was.

It's packing 658hp... which is 657 more hp than you've got.

Originally posted by Jizzo

gay%20error.gif

I wonder how long this took you???? Maybe if you werent such a schlep playing on the computer all day long youd have a better job than being the drive-thru guy at burger king. I actually saw that guy at pangaea the other night,yeah he said hes been dating a guy named Jizzo for about two months. Way to go gay boy. NEXT!!!!

you know, it would've been funny to watch someone bust on other people and start flames, if we were doing this around noontime. it's dinner time now and i'm tired. how about we adjourn till tomorrow around 12 and go at it again, ok?

you can get first crack in.

i still say this post makes sense cause people who worship djs are herbs aka tooLs LoL fuken only faggets worship djs in my oppion they all sound the same give me some ear plugs a beer and a few bitchs dancen in front of me and i'm happy i could care less if thers a dj or a cd playen as long as thers girls dancen :tongue:

liverlips is actually right.

This board is mostly for the anti-social, fugly, herbs who use the "Its all about the music" shield to defend the fact they dont fit into normal manhattan nightlife. Scroll around Vinyl and places like that and all you will see are rejects flinging themselfs around to beats saying "its all about the music" when they really wish they were at a table with 3 bottles 5 gorgeous women and a few close friends living it up.

If its all about the fucking music, heres your solution. Go to Virgin Megastore or Tower Records, pickup a Danny Teneglia album, put it in your little sterio and call all your degenerate friends and listen to your "music" there.

so, 'living it up' consists of having to throw money, booze, coke, and your credit card statements around in order to attract a bunch of models with fake tits?

sounds just as shallow as you claim other people's lives on this board to be.

Originally posted by rizzo

shook: I say sometime soon, we hit up vipguestlist board and give them a daily dosage of reality, some of the people there are even worse then on CP.

i am deff down when ever your up for it just tell me i gotta learn how to rock photoshop so i can truely bash on people