Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People who worship DJs are tools

Originally posted by shook

i am deff down when ever your up for it just tell me i gotta learn how to rock photoshop so i can truely bash on people

no doubt, we are gonna be the dynamic duo, keeping all the nerds in check.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wideskies

so, 'living it up' consists of having to throw money, booze, coke, and your credit card statements around in order to attract a bunch of models with fake tits?

sounds just as shallow as you claim other people's lives on this board to be.

lol no money no coke and no crdit just bitchs fuken and fat tits are a must fake is love real tits are nice but i see my self marryen a fake titty girl its just better ;) and damn right i'm shallow i am surprised it toke u this long to figure that out cause most people find it out the first time they see my sig or see my typen lol

Originally posted by wideskies

clearly, 'living it up' also consists of going on messageboards so you can 'truely bash on people' all day long. WHEE!

now your learning babe ;) but liven it up is going out and haven unprotected sex with girls u meet for the first time and many of girls at that i mean life is based upon looks money and fuken and sh1t i'm worken on the looks and i'm always down for a good fuken all i need is money and damn i'm set ;)

wheee guess what.... for most of you this IS your nightclub. This board is it. Since 95% of you would get rejected at all the top spots, you troll around maybe TWO clubs which would let a krippled mongolian transvestite with syphallis inside every single weekend, then come back, go STRAIGHT to the messageboards, and post pretending what a grrrreat night it was, then cry yourself to sleep.

Why go to the SAME spot OVER and OVER??? "The love of the DJ and music??" I dont buy that crap. What Uncle Rizzo thinks is you know you would get laughed at, and end up buying a kinish on your way to.....you know where...your safe haven.

Im serious. I think a 12 pack of corona, a Essential Mix CD, some Tortilla Chips and maybe Candy Land or Chutes and Ladders would save you alot of money on Sat night and quite possibly could be more fun.

Originally posted by shook

1 thing rizzo vip is pretty ugly i mean the sf baord is the uglyest by far but i mean i seen a few vip people befor and damn lol that the 1 board i don't even bother wasten my time with

yeah I know man, i saw some of those pics and wow! Alot of the guys are tools wearing suits to clubs and the girls are mothers of 2 children posting about Ecstasy and shit!!

Originally posted by rizzo

wheee guess what.... for most of you this IS your nightclub. This board is it. Since 95% of you would get rejected at all the top spots, you troll around maybe TWO clubs which would let a krippled mongolian transvestite with syphallis inside every single weekend, then come back, go STRAIGHT to the messageboards, and post pretending what a grrrreat night it was, then cry yourself to sleep.

Why go to the SAME spot OVER and OVER??? "The love of the DJ and music??" I dont buy that crap. What Uncle Rizzo thinks is you know you would get laughed at, and end up buying a kinish on your way to.....you know where...your safe haven.

Im serious. I think a 12 pack of corona, a Essential Mix CD, some Tortilla Chips and maybe Candy Land or Chutes and Ladders would save you alot of money on Sat night and quite possibly could be more fun.

he does make alot of sense i mean alot of the people who post really could never get into a upper scale club so they troll around 1 or 2 trashy ones where they meet every 1 and feel as if ther cool i mean the places i see yall peopel chaten about alot have lil or no door code and u can pretty much look as sloppy as u wnat to get in i mean if people like that so be it i'd rather jerk off then fuk a fat girl and i'll rather jerk off then to fuk a really ugly girl and these days alot of people wopuld still fuk those bitchs and thats wuts wrong with the world today, thers to many lower class people and ther geting balls and rather then siting home being the nerds they are like 10 years ago now ther going out and fuken up the world

guys just one question. if you dont like DJ's and the whole party scene could be summed up in a few beers and some bitches, then why are you on this board?

oh and what if i said i was a faggot? would i care what you thought? it IS all about the music, if you care to let it play with your mind and stop trying to act all hard and l337 n sh1t.

for real fellas. why bother staying here. Have either one of you seen the movie Groove?

you remind me of the science TA's friend.

"i'm just gonna go get drunk and pass out in the gutter... like a normal person.":rolleyes:

amen shook.

And to you simpletons, its not ALL about the fucking music. Once again, if you say this YOU ARE A HERB. What about the girls??? What about the atmosphere?? I guess this is your defense mechanism kicking in with the "music" reply. Im sure if any of you were good looking and didnt troll around in these dumpster cunt clubs, instead popping bottles with two girls around your arm, and your friends laughing and having a blast, you would forget if Danny Tene-whothefuck cares was playing.

Originally posted by cintron

it IS all about the music, if you care to let it play with your mind and stop trying to act all hard and l337 n sh1t.

To each their own. Rizzo has a valid point, but I wouldn't put it in those same terms. I go to clubs for the music AND the entire experience, which includes things other than music i.e., seeing my friends, socializing, drinking, . I love music, but for me it's NOT ALL about the music. And I don't think that anyone who has the attitude that "it's all about the music" is better than me. Everyone has their own reasons for going to clubs, why down people who have different motivations than yourself?

guys just one question. if you dont like DJ's and the whole party scene could be summed up in a few beers and some bitches, then why are you on this board?

oh and what if i said i was a faggot? would i care what you thought? it IS all about the music, if you care to let it play with your mind and stop trying to act all hard and l337 n sh1t.

for real fellas. why bother staying here. Have either one of you seen the movie Groove?

you remind me of the science TA's friend.

"i'm just gonna go get drunk and pass out in the gutter... like a normal person.":rolleyes:

i'm not anti gay i'm anti fagget thers a big diff if your gay cool if u wanna walk around showen off your gay i don't like u your a fagget and i post cause i like to read peoples oppions upon diffrent clubs and all ;) now sure i'm not all bout the dj i'll admit but i am into the over all club i just could care less who's or wuts spinnen it could be a cd for all i care as long as its jumpen and thers a good vibe i'm happy

upscale clubs don't have the music i like. perhaps i would get rejected or whatever, but i wouldn't even want to be in there in the first place. when i go out, i usually either go out to dance to music i really like OR to go out and socialize... with music i like in the background!

amen shook.

And to you simpletons, its not ALL about the fucking music. Once again, if you say this YOU ARE A HERB. What about the girls??? What about the atmosphere?? I guess this is your defense mechanism kicking in with the "music" reply. Im sure if any of you were good looking and didnt troll around in these dumpster cunt clubs, instead popping bottles with two girls around your arm, and your friends laughing and having a blast, you would forget if Danny Tene-whothefuck cares was playing.

How many times must i say this. Everyone has their own idea of a good time.

To ME, it IS all about the music. Ask anybody who's partied with me. I don't give a fuck about girls. I don't care about atmosphere so long as it doesn't interfere with my vibe and my right to dance. There REALLY ARE people who go for the music, and not to get laid or flex their pecs.

Do i care about being "good Looking"? No. Do i care about fitting in? No. Not because i think i'm not worthy of hanging out with cool people like you. It's because i'm 100% secure with who i am, and i dont feel a need to strive to be anything else.

I care cause hey the music touches my heart. If it doesn't touch yours, fine.

But who the fuck are you to tell me what i am and what I am not, or what i do and do not do.

Really. Who the fuck are you.

btw, a "Nerd" is someone who doesn't fit into a particular crowd and is not accepted by said crowd.

On this board, you two are the Nerds. Get with it.

no no no toosty roll. Dont give that "they dont have the music i like" bullcrap. Its the other reason you listen after thats valid.

Your telling me, that inorder to have a good night. Danny fucking Teneglia has to be playing? Jeezus christ, are his braindead beats so much different then anyone elses?

Im 100% that if you could get into the top spots, fit in like a charm, and had a great time, because they didnt play "Brooklyn Bounce" or whatever the fuck you want, it wouldnt bother you a bit. Music is the icing on the cake people. Its not the cake itself. Learn that first, then you will have better nights and expand your horizons.

Cintron: In that ode to Clubbing essay you typed out, you pretty much summed up the fact why you and your "people" should stay in Vinyl for the rest of your lives. Thanks for making my job easy kid.

:) and you summed up why people like you should get OUT of Vinyl and stay in Exit and Webster Hall! :)

see? this is good. we're making progress. Respect the styles, stick to your own and dont shit all over the next man's.

Now you try it :tongue:

no no no toosty roll. Dont give that "they dont have the music i like" bullcrap. Its the other reason you listen after thats valid.

Your telling me, that inorder to have a good night. Danny fucking Teneglia has to be playing? Jeezus christ, are his braindead beats so much different then anyone elses?

Im 100% that if you could get into the top spots, fit in like a charm, and had a great time, because they didnt play "Brooklyn Bounce" or whatever the fuck you want, it wouldnt bother you a bit. Music is the icing on the cake people. Its not the cake itself. Learn that first, then you will have better nights and expand your horizons.

i've gone to a variety of clubs, actually. where do YOU go? i like the spectrum of music that can be heard at baktun, filter-14, vinyl, open air, downtime and true, coal, and jazz clubs (though i haven't been as much recently)... as well as whatever bands i like that come through town. so, don't tell me that i don't listen to anyone but DT.

:) and you summed up why people like you should get OUT of Vinyl and stay in Exit and Webster Hall! :)

see? this is good. we're making progress. Respect the styles, stick to your own and dont shit all over the next man's.

Now you try it :tongue:

Exit and webster hall????? lol thats fucking hilarious....two more shit holes. Thats not an insult? You getting fucked in your dirty ass by some fudge packer and spreading diseases isnt an insult?? LOL i wonder what an insult is. By the way....Rizzo,I agree with you 100%

I'l like to interupt this bullshit thread with an important announcement...

Eric Cintron, Is infact, the coolest person alive to date... Its been confirmed by several sources... and this thread is just 1 of the reasons...

back to your regularly scheduled CRAP...

Originally posted by joeg

I'l like to interupt this bullshit thread with an important announcement...

Eric Cintron, Is infact, the coolest person alive to date... Its been confirmed by several sources... and this thread is just 1 of the reasons...

back to your regularly scheduled CRAP...

And heres gay boys boyfriend. 5392 posts?? Another CP All-Star.

Congrats on making the team fruity. Good Night.