Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People who worship DJs are tools

Originally posted by rizzo

If I took out 4 of you trolls for two nights straight, you wouldnt give a rats ass about who is spinning vinyl but whens the next bottle of Grey Goose coming and are those two beautiful women over there single.

Yeah you'd definitely have to take 4 Trolls then.

I'd be on the floor the whole damn time.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by zlatang

had your posts contained anything else but tedious whinig, i would have considered reading them more carefully. i can't sympathise with the masochicts, sorry....:blank:

Whining, just like the way this thread started? ;)

Come now, you're making ME look light hearted...fuck forbids that happens :tongue:

damn yall people are still stressen each other lol fuk i just got of the best 300 bench super set sore as a mother fuker passed out thought i oded on protein woke up came on here yall still bichen lol its amazen damn

but all i gotta say is

joe G is my hero and every day i go threw my diet tryen to turn out like him :laugh:

Im not into fakeness either. First thing that turns me away actually. However those people are no better to me then people who goto Nightclubs just to listen to Fragma, Universal Nation, or whatever else you jump around to. There is alot missed by just doing this. If you wanna pay 20 bucks every night, stand in the corner nod your head up and down to bass and occasionally spin your glowtorches or what not around the entire dance floor then do it. But its quite sad, and introverted, when in essence nightlife is far for the introverts.

If I took out 4 of you trolls for two nights straight, you wouldnt give a rats ass about who is spinning vinyl but whens the next bottle of Grey Goose coming and are those two beautiful women over there single.

and girly, dont kid yourself, I know your WHAMPUM Long Island type..:puke:

But you just keep assuming that that's what all "underground" people do all the time. Wouldn't make much sense if people were to assume that classy clubs are just about coke whores and brainless frat boy rejects, would it?

People rant about music because it's a big part of their lives. Everybody here who's "all about the music", even the most introverted ones, hang out in lounges, get drunk (some more than others), and have fun. What's wrong with being introverted some of the time?

*Corner of Hubert and Hudson.*

In the basement of Wang Chung's 24/7 Deli.

Go there to meet Cintron and the other cocaroaches/

Atmosphere: Nearly Pitch black light. 55:1 guy/girl ratio! 54 guys sitting near the walls nodding heads back and forth like bootlet butabi brothers while one toolbox flings his glowthingies around like Sir Lancealot.

Price: Free admission, bring your own brewski cuz Wang Chung wont loan any of his.

Time: Midnight - whenever we decide that 55 cocks in a pitch black room listening to the same beat over and over is lame.

CYA THERE CLUB PLANET!!!!!!!

coke whores are the sh1t i mean i rather fuk a coke whore then a kayed out e whore

and fat boy rejects this i don't get i mean i under stand bout the vibe but on the real ain't no fat boyz are invited into a high class club they would step in and feel trashy and leave lol thats y u gotta love the yuppy spots only sick part is u gotta get dressed

*Corner of Hubert and Hudson.*

In the basement of Wang Chung's 24/7 Deli.

Go there to meet Cintron and the other cocaroaches/

Atmosphere: Nearly Pitch black light. 55:1 guy/girl ratio! 54 guys sitting near the walls nodding heads back and forth like bootlet butabi brothers while one toolbox flings his glowthingies around like Sir Lancealot.

Price: Free admission, bring your own brewski cuz Wang Chung wont loan any of his.

Time: Midnight - whenever we decide that 55 cocks in a pitch black room listening to the same beat over and over is lame.

CYA THERE CLUB PLANET!!!!!!!

acctly vynail i would describe as a date club cause all it's full of is ugly guys and semi cute chicks and the reason so many couples go is cause its noting of a pick up bar i mean u don't gotta worry bout any 1 hiting on your girl so all these losers go and they sit around druged out swayen around till the lighst cum on and they get scared and relaze people can see how ugly they are and decide to go home LoL

Originally posted by shook

coke whores are the sh1t i mean i rather fuk a coke whore then a kayed out e whore

and fat boy rejects this i don't get i mean i under stand bout the vibe but on the real ain't no fat boyz are invited into a high class club they would step in and feel trashy and leave lol thats y u gotta love the yuppy spots only sick part is u gotta get dressed

exactly. That just shows how much Mr Oolong knows about real nightlife, not some kiddies basement.

I ask you this Mr Tso, would you rather fuck a drop dead gorgeous girl who did coke occasionally? OR a fat fucking disgusting pig who posts on Club Planet and follows around all the herb guys to wack locations because "OF THE MUSIC"

Im not into fakeness either. First thing that turns me away actually. However those people are no better to me then people who goto Nightclubs just to listen to Fragma, Universal Nation, or whatever else you jump around to. There is alot missed by just doing this. If you wanna pay 20 bucks every night, stand in the corner nod your head up and down to bass and occasionally spin your glowtorches or what not around the entire dance floor then do it. But its quite sad, and introverted, when in essence nightlife is far for the introverts.

and girly, dont kid yourself, I know your WHAMPUM Long Island type..:puke:

Now I know youre a hypocrite.......

Not into fakeness?

You are a male model that hangs out at such social parisite hangouts like Pangea and Serafina.........

It doesn't get faker than that.

With that being said, I'm out for the night.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Now I know youre a hypocrite.......

Not into fakeness?

You are a male model that hangs out at such social parisite hangouts like Pangea and Serafina.........

It doesn't get faker than that.

With that being said, I'm out for the night.

Now I know youre a moron......

Not into fakeness.

Yes I do that and I hang at Pangaea and other places (NOT serafina) But what you failed to point out, due to the fact that your a fat sloppy simpleton who lives in Vinyl is; at these exsclusive spots for every 1 fake person, you got 5 real ones.

You cant get dumber than that. So sit on it and rotate ass chin.

With that being said, I'm out to do some cardio.

exactly. That just shows how much Mr Oolong knows about real nightlife, not some kiddies basement.

I ask you this Mr Tso, would you rather fuck a drop dead gorgeous girl who did coke occasionally? OR a fat fucking disgusting pig who posts on Club Planet and follows around all the herb guys to wack locations because "OF THE MUSIC"

all i know is every hot girl i know pretty much does coke and if u mention k or wut not they laugh and are like hhmmmmm :laugh:

coke is the pretty peoples drug cause if u go to any cali club now or back in the day every body who was any body did coke

when you're done sucking each other's dick for moral support, feel free to leave the board anytime.

According to you, real people in "high society" don't consort with lower class dirty ravers on internet message boards.

i'm done with this lame shit.:blown:

Originally posted by cintron

you know i was entertained at first with you fellas because i thought you were just fucking around. I can see now you absolutely just dont know any better.

If you want to hang out in your lounges with the pretty people and do coke, convincing yourself you're part of the cool elite crowd, you go right ahead.

Dont diss on my home. Dont diss on my taste. Dont come on here acting like you know me.

You've already failed to show me you're anything intelligent.

Now let's see if you can show me how arrogant and pigheaded you are by continuing to try and poke fun of people.

Apparently you dont understand the idea of respect, manners or tact. it's a wonder you'd think of hanging out aroudn a place where class is such a highly prized personality trait.

most i could see you doing there is serving drinks.

uh huh lol u belave wut u wanna beleave if u wanna beleave that the whole world is pretty and every 1 loves each other cool u do u i mean every oens intitled to ther own oppion and on the real its pretty funny listening to some 1 who acttly thinks the world is a pretty place :laugh: u don't gte out enough kid i doubt u ever been to a pretty place and i've never seen u but just be the way are talken bout these trash places brings me to beleave that u are just into being with your own crowd and u are content with never exploren and looken for thinsg that are better i mean its cool u go to vynail u go to exit u go to sf alll them places might be pretty darn fun to people like u but all i knwo is where i stand vynail needs a bar and better looken girls, exit just needs better looken people and sf just needs a stricter door but hey if u enjoy thsoe places like they are now cool i wish i was as easyly amused as u :blown:

Bullshit rizzo, you know the difference between girls who occasionally doesn't coke and a flat out coke whore. The whole coke whore stereotype's what I was refering to in the first place. You just go and assume that any girl who hits Vinyl's ugly and any girl who hits a classy joint is hot? That's a nice stereotype, but that's all it is.

By the way, all your talk about "real nightlife" music was a pretty damn major part of how club culture was started in the first place. Nobody said beautiful people or drugs shouldn't be a part of nightlife, don't even try to do the same to music.

Originally posted by shook

uh huh lol u belave wut u wanna beleave if u wanna beleave that the whole world is pretty and every 1 loves each other cool u do u i mean every oens intitled to ther own oppion and on the real its pretty funny listening to some 1 who acttly thinks the world is a pretty place :laugh: u don't gte out enough kid i doubt u ever been to a pretty place and i've never seen u but just be the way are talken bout these trash places brings me to beleave that u are just into being with your own crowd and u are content with never exploren and looken for thinsg that are better i mean its cool u go to vynail u go to exit u go to sf alll them places might be pretty darn fun to people like u but all i knwo is where i stand vynail needs a bar and better looken girls, exit just needs better looken people and sf just needs a stricter door but hey if u enjoy thsoe places like they are now cool i wish i was as easyly amused as u :blown:

George u know i Love you babe but you need to work on your spelling. I wanna read what you have to say but am having a hard time:(

Rizzo, (and believe this I'm being entirely fucking honest) from what you've said on this post you seem like you're actually a pretty cool person to hang out with, and despite always trying to incite shit, if yuou came out and chilled sometime you might be surprised (maybe check some of these weird places that Mugwump and Hacker and a bunch of the other people on the board go to where there AREN'T any fake people).

As for Shook, you still need to work on your flexibility. You say you're working on your abs, but how will you continue to be able to suck your own cock so well???

Now I know youre a moron......

Not into fakeness.

Yes I do that and I hang at Pangaea and other places (NOT serafina) But what you failed to point out, due to the fact that your a fat sloppy simpleton who lives in Vinyl is; at these exsclusive spots for every 1 fake person, you got 5 real ones.

You cant get dumber than that. So sit on it and rotate ass chin.

With that being said, I'm out to do some cardio.

108-0809_IMG.jpg

Yip, thats me in the Jeans and Black shirt with the white and Grey stripe down the sides........

Look how fat I am. Got the Jelly Rolls poppin out all over the place. And look at that chin, you'd be surprised I'd ever get laid.

rizzo, let me do some cardio with you......well talk about high cheek bones and shit, plus I could work some of this pork poppin fat off..........

thanx chief, your the man!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cintron

real people in "high society" don't consort with lower class dirty ravers on internet message boards.

i couldn't have said it better...and now can we get over with this *social critique* and *moralising* stuff? it's sooooo boring! :eek:

i couldn't have said it better...and now can we get over with this *social critique* and *moralising* stuff? it's sooooo boring! :eek:

Go for it, ain't no better time for some random entertainment. If you're really desperate for entertainment, you can always revive the dancefloor bag-bitches thread...:idea:

you two dudes are a bunch of douces. in the world of upper class i could school you all. and i mean school you liek never before...i prefer vinyl over any club in nyc. the dj is a musician, he creates new sounds with hsi records. you go an see that dj every weekend. a good dj hopefully because you come with the hopes that you will hear something differet,great mix, drops a diff set of tracks, while at the same time dacne and having fun with your own group of friends, and all the rest of the people in the club if you choose to summon them to enhacne your evening. go play shoots and ladders and drink ur twelve pack of corona's... fuck you. i could buy you fuckers all teh cristal you wanted and sit with ur fucking model chicks and make them nutz in my nice cars.. but i prefer vinyl with teh freaks that have some real vibes.

108-0809_IMG.jpg

Yip, thats me in the Jeans and Black shirt with the white and Grey stripe down the sides........

Look how fat I am. Got the Jelly Rolls poppin out all over the place. And look at that chin, you'd be surprised I'd ever get laid.

rizzo, let me do some cardio with you......well talk about high cheek bones and shit, plus I could work some of this pork poppin fat off..........

you look fabulous. :rolleyes:

i think you should model! maybe rizzo can hook you up with an agent.

oh by the way, i thought you announced you're signing off some 30 mins ago?

108-0809_IMG.jpg

Yeah, but look how big your head is compared to the rest of your body....

Plus those massive pyramid tits (whatever the hell they are...)

Yeah, I guess we never go out and just sit on the computer...

Originally posted by brickhouse

Yeah, but look how big your head is compared to the rest of your body....

Plus those massive pyramid tits (whatever the hell they are...)

Yeah, I guess we never go out and just sit on the computer...

now that you mentioned it -- the lower part of his body (ie his legs) seem a bit over-developed comparing to his upper body. + he looks short. pyramid tits -- i suppose those are the ones that are pointed and firm, and of a triangular cross-section. :rolleyes:

but hey our greek dj friend is male! hence he probably has the famous greek tits, kinda saggy, with big red protruding eliptical nipples neatly camouflaged in fuzzy black hair :eek:

now that you mentioned it -- the lower part of his body (ie his legs) seem a bit over-developed comparing to his upper body. + he looks short. pyramid tits -- i suppose those are the ones that are pointed and firm, and of a triangular cross-section. :rolleyes:

but hey our greek dj friend is male! hence he probably has the famous greek tits, kinda saggy, with big red protruding eliptical nipples neatly camouflaged in fuzzy black hair :eek:

You gay?

You want me or something?