Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People who worship DJs are tools

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by zlatang

yo george. i thought you liked this kinda stuff...sorry man ;)

wut stuff me no fruit ain't down with it i mean being gay is cool and all and i don't give a fuk if some 1 is i'm just anti those gay and proud mother fukers lol but me deff not down with fruity sh1t

Originally posted by shook

wut stuff me no fruit ain't down with it i mean being gay is cool and all and i don't give a fuk if some 1 is i'm just anti those gay and proud mother fukers lol but me deff not down with fruity sh1t

i didn't think you were a fruity....i just thought you enjoyed the super-macho-*strong* (as opposed to weak) comments of our dj friend here. i miss rizzo's photoshopping.....

yeah zlat imagine the numerous possibilities with this golden piece of work

108-0809_IMG.jpg

There was also a thread on the sex board and it was very tempting exploiting some of the females pics on there but I'll refrain out of respect

oh i am such a loser your so right. World Wide Looser.

May I ask what such a bright, beautiful diva like yourself is doing home on a friday night? Surely someone of your high calibur, glam looks, and charm should be living it up out of some guys wallet.....

oh wait.....your poor dirty white trash who sits home and takes rips from your home made gravity bong all day long while gaining weight. :(

Originally posted by rizzo

oh i am such a loser your so right. World Wide Looser.

May I ask what such a bright, beautiful diva like yourself is doing home on a friday night? Surely someone of your high calibur, glam looks, and charm should be living it up out of some guys wallet.....

oh wait.....your poor dirty white trash who sits home and takes rips from your home made gravity bong all day long while gaining weight. :(

yup. you caught me :rolleyes:

by the way wheres your muzzle!!

"Turkish your gonna have to tame her"

That still leaves you with, dirty po' white trash from upstate NY, hoping in your girlies suped up volvo hitting Washington Sq for some reefer and getting some Lip Gloss at Bebe.

If you promise to never set that dirty foot in manhattan again, ill get you the most herb you can imagine.

Guess what Kara, Im gonna respond.

And your gonna read it.

My last words of wisdom to you.

Problem:

- Your not good looking.

- You contribute nothing positive to society

- Your a washed up stoner living in some sloppy town upstate NY.

- You not good looking.

- You consider your bong a friend.

- Although you think your intelligent by acting like the wise old sage with your witty replies your not. Anyone who tokes as much reefer as you already has a few marbles lost.

- Your not good looking.

- You come of sloppy on the board and in real life.

- Someone just PM'd me with alot of great info on you.

Solution:

Never reply to me again, try to get your act together, and wear your muzzle with pride, if not then just rott upstate and smoke yourself into oblivion.

Rizzo - Educating the dumb since 1998.

i really dont care what you think about me.

i reply with short responses because i dont want to waste my time not because i think im wise.

being goodlooking isnt everything

why dont you go play with photoshop??? maybe you can make some children laugh.

:idea:

stop the drama please.