Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID from TALL PAUL

He dropped a track with the lyrics from Nirvana's "lithum" ya know... "i'm so happy, cause today I found my friends, there in my head"

Does anyone know that tittle? Or better yet, a WHOLE track listing from that fuckin awesome night.

Originally posted by fusionpnoy

He dropped a track with the lyrics from Nirvana's "lithum" ya know... "i'm so happy, cause today I found my friends, there in my head"

Does anyone know that tittle? Or better yet, a WHOLE track listing from that fuckin awesome night.

I was gonna post asking about this track too, anyone know?

Originally posted by codica3

I think Eric (bigpoppanils) knows that track you're talking about, I'm sure he'll ID it when he gets is ass online. He knew quite a few of the tracks Friday night which is why I'm waiting for him so I can ask him. :D

Yeah he was Id'n tracks left and right

ive been looking around for the remix...cant find it anywhere

if you want some id's...visit www.tallpaul.co.uk and look at his top ten list (theres no previews so youll have to find a clip somewhere else like satelliterecords or something)

dutyfreerecords.com has some of the top ten

i recognized one or two from back and forth

i cant come up with a tracklisting tho. my memory has been trash lately. after finals ill try to do one (if my brain isnt mush by then)