Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kuro

Kylie Minogue - Love At First Sight (Scumfrom mix)

Originally posted by nautilus60

i love this track. it was a highlight of the night in NY as well as last night. Other than that i was dissappointed in Lawler AGAIN:(

dissappointed? how so? I thoght he did pretty well. well im sorry that you didnt enjoy yourself last night snookums. perhaps kuro can kiss you and make you better.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

dissappointed? how so? I thoght he did pretty well. well im sorry that you didnt enjoy yourself last night snookums. perhaps kuro can kiss you and make you better.

i'd feel much better if u'd kiss me or even better, my ass...

kuro you like this track?? that really surprises me. it's catchy but it's pretty "poppy" too if that makes sense. it's the type of track that can easily get played out. it's fun but it's fun like a couple times fun, not over and over again fun.

Originally posted by MadamMillie

kuro you like this track?? that really surprises me. it's catchy but it's pretty "poppy" too if that makes sense. it's the type of track that can easily get played out. it's fun but it's fun like a couple times fun, not over and over again fun.

You've got a really bad attitude. :rolleyes:

yeah, I like the track. Can't tell you why, I just do.

Originally posted by vicman

sometimes things dont make sense..and they dont have to...the wonders of the world..i like the track.

The tune reminds me of a Slut-Rock tune. But it's also got a bit of cutesiness to it. Kind of like Joan Jett with a sprinkling of Britney Spears.

i predict that in 6 months, no maybe even 3 you'll be sick of hearing kylie's screechy voice:)

ps did anyone else notice kuro's version of "scumfrom"? heehee

I predict that in 6 months, or maybe even 3, we'll be sick of hearing YOUR screechy voice. :D:tongue: J/K.

Shelf life for any vocal track is 3-6 months anyway. So enjoy it.

Just got e-mail from Hooj promo service that they have this track available. I'm debating whether or not to order this from Hooj, because Hooj requires you to buy credits for 5 records at once. And I'm thinking it'll be available at Release soon. But just so you know.

i predict that in 6 months, no maybe even 3 you'll be sick of hearing kylie's screechy voice:)

ps did anyone else notice kuro's version of "scumfrom"? heehee

I barely remember coming home so it's amazing that I could type at all Saturday morning.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Just got e-mail from Hooj promo service that they have this track available. I'm debating whether or not to order this from Hooj, because Hooj requires you to buy credits for 5 records at once. And I'm thinking it'll be available at Release soon. But just so you know.

don't do it

you'll thank me, i swear:)