Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Degrassi Junior High...

georgym

yoooooooooo!! i was jus thinkin about this show the other day......it was the sheeeeeznit! although a kid growing up in queens..living 10 mins from the projects like me could never imagine how all the degrassi kids never got tooken for their lunch money on the way to school..what really used to trip me out was then theyd say "IN GRADE 7" instead of "IN 7th GRADE"....and then i went to visit my cousin in Toronto..oo boy..found out thats how they actually speak..spoooky

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yoooooooooo!! i was jus thinkin about this show the other day......it was the sheeeeeznit! although a kid growing up in queens..living 10 mins from the projects like me could never imagine how all the degrassi kids never got tooken for their lunch money on the way to school..what really used to trip me out was then theyd say "IN GRADE 7" instead of "IN 7th GRADE"....and then i went to visit my cousin in Toronto..oo boy..found out thats how they actually speak..spoooky

i'm canadian!!! back off :tongue:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i love toronto..21 tequila shots up there ...record to date for me...dont remember after #15...

:eek:

WoW, that's insane, BoKa!

I doubt any of the Degrassi grad's can hold their liquor as well, xcept perhaps this guy:

arthur-ep1.jpg