Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am i the only one who...

am i the only one who gets up early on a saturday morning and instead of coffee (which i dont drink anyway) i take a bump of k. maybe there is something wrong with me. nah, everyone does this. well; does anyone else? (any other drug would work in this place as well):laugh:

Please tell me your not an airline pilot or a Dr. or something.

No! Its not fucking normal. I can ALMOST understand coke to get someone going, but K! Jesus, I would have totaled my car over and over if I would even make it out of the garage because I couldnt figure out how that key thingy worked.

Originally posted by neena16

I feel bad enough doing drugs once in a while when I'm out...I would feel like such a big loser (not saying you are) if I did a bump of any kind of drug before I went to work. Sorry can't say it's a normal thing for me.

i understand what you are saying but i dont work on weekends. on fri and sat nites i usually do k but every sat morning i get up and immediately do k. i guess cause its there i do it. i dont call looking for it, only if i have left over. :blank:

. . . I did the upsey/downsey thing for a while . . . Xanex to fall asleep at night and yay to get revved in the morning, but it's just too much of a hectic grind . . . Now, finally I was able to ween myself off of everything and all I require now is a single cup of coffee in the morning to get up to speed . .

.. dude, drop the k in the A.M., it's just bad news . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I did the upsey/downsey thing for a while . . . Xanex to fall asleep at night and yay to get revved in the morning, but it's just too much of a hectic grind . . . Now, finally I was able to ween myself off of everything and all I require now is a single cup of coffee in the morning to get up to speed . .

:clap:

Gald to see you got yourself together.

Originally posted by neena16

I feel bad enough doing drugs once in a while when I'm out...I would feel like such a big loser (not saying you are) if I did a bump of any kind of drug before I went to work. Sorry can't say it's a normal thing for me.

Don't worry honey. It's NOT normal.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

like i said i just do it for fun. i dont need it to start the day (if i made it sound like i do then i was misleading). i only like to on sat or sun (no work or anything important to do). the only prob is its becoming an every weekend thing. maybe time to stop?

thanx for all your opinions:blown:

drink coffee..jolt..mtn dew...red bull...if i did K before work i would be in a khole daze all day..and not have the job i have now...

all tho i do take 2 of those "metabolism" pills..mainly for the mid day boost i get and it keeps me from snackin on candy bars or mcd's for breakfast...try those...

to each their own i spose

Originally posted by gambitrah

drink coffee..jolt..mtn dew...red bull...if i did K before work i would be in a khole daze all day..and not have the job i have now...

all tho i do take 2 of those "metabolism" pills..mainly for the mid day boost i get and it keeps me from snackin on candy bars or mcd's for breakfast...try those...

to each their own i spose

Word.

Originally posted by djsrox

Im shot for the day if I wake and bake I couldn't imagine wake and bump. I used to be such a k head. I cant do it regularly now.

I passed out one night and missed partying...so I woke up and did some bumps....TOTAL K HOLE!!!! Assed me out for the rest of the day too :(