Clubplanet Nightlife Community

um...i got my salad tossed for the first time

shugabooga

orally that is. i'm in a state of shock. it was intriquing and it felt good but i'm a little self conscious about it. any words of wisdom from you experienced salad tossers & receivers would be much appreciated. i'm not sure it's something i need or want on a regular basis but he performed it with such passion and abandon that i think it something he totally digs. at least now i know why latin men love big asses.................

Guest gabo
Originally posted by shugabooga

orally that is. i'm in a state of shock. it was intriquing and it felt good but i'm a little self conscious about it. any words of wisdom from you experienced salad tossers & receivers would be much appreciated. i'm not sure it's something i need or want on a regular basis but he performed it with such passion and abandon that i think it something he totally digs. at least now i know why latin men love big asses.................

<----love to toss sald

there really arent any tips for recieving it... so just enjoy it

and if he loves eating ass as much as I do then tease him with it... or demand him to eat your ass, the fact that you want your ass eaten will drive him nuts!

I love it when a girl gets on all fours in front of me and tells me that she wants my tongue in her ass

Originally posted by gabo

<----love to toss sald

there really arent any tips for recieving it... so just enjoy it

and if he loves eating ass as much as I do then tease him with it... or demand him to eat your ass, the fact that you want your ass eaten will drive him nuts!

I love it when a girl gets on all fours in front of me and tells me that she wants my tongue in her ass

thank you. i can't tell you how relieved i am. i'm really freaked out here, and i can't understand why someone would want to do this, and well, wow. i don't know what to say! the truly funny thing is that i had TWO dreams about men doing something to my ass in the last month, but never before. but gabo your response helps a lot and maybe now i can deal with this a lot better.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by shugabooga

thank you. i can't tell you how relieved i am. i'm really freaked out here, and i can't understand why someone would want to do this, and well, wow. i don't know what to say! the truly funny thing is that i had TWO dreams about men doing something to my ass in the last month, but never before. but gabo your response helps a lot and maybe now i can deal with this a lot better.

it's just so naughty, how can yo unot get turned on by it?

just dont be freaked by it... go with the flow

I think sometimes assplay is def naughty...like Gabo said...it's like, unforbidden or something...

...anywho, like you my first experience was a lil' awkward. It felt to me like his tongue didn't BELONG in those places...but once I relaxed and let him work his magic it wasn't so bad.

Just try and relax, and remember it's something your man enjoys...sooner or later I'm sure you'll get off on the fact that he's getting off...which is the beauty of oral lovin anyway..:D