Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

Hey GLoW... I wanna hear how the NIKE shoot went

Well... I got to Filter 14 @ 2pm...

-there were 10 people total in the photoshoot...

-The Main People were B-Boys and a Girl that does Capoeira...

-I also did a main part, but who knows what they are gonna use..they took like 100 rolls of film... :eek:

-we danced NON-STOP from 2pm-7pm

-They had a DJ and he was reallllly GOOD!!!

-This Ad is for the NEW "Presto" Sneaker Model...should be on Billboards and magazines...

-Im hoping that I will be seen at least a little bit...

-we had to dance on the small filter stage like 5 people at a time...dancing and cheering on the b-boy...

-it was A LOT of FuN!!! But now I am sooooo Soar I cant eveb MoVE!!

-the funniest part was that a gentleman that was there throughout the entire shoot came up to me and said... "Hey, are you GLOW GiRL?" hehehe I was like, "yeah"...he said I saw you On Clubplanet...and then he said "I am the owner of Filter 14" ....we chat for a bit...he's a really CooL & NiCe guy...he gave my b/f and I these cards to get in free Sat and reduced admission during the week... :D THat was really kind of him :)

...well...if you see me on any billboards or in any magazines, you let me know...they didnt tell us when it was coming out...they just said "Soon..."

...in the picture I am wearing a pink tank top with White Stars all over it...and black baggy capris...

;)

Im glad to hear it all went down all right for you! I knew you would impress those Filterines...

It's gonna be really something to see yourself in ads everywhere.

You better be :bounce: for this friday @ EXIT:D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Im glad to hear it all went down all right for you! I knew you would impress those Filterines...

It's gonna be really something to see yourself in ads everywhere.

You better be :bounce: for this friday @ EXIT:D

Ill be @ ExiT 100%!!!! PLuS You and Quoth are CeLeBRATiNG your BiRTHDAYS!!!! woHooOoOo!!! :D :D :D

Are YOyu BriNgIng MiSS SmuRfeTTe ?