present

saci fridays

music by dj / producer/ remixer

dj renegade

along with

dj mike tempro

newjerseys own

djfury

Ever since its birth in February of 1999, Saci has offered its patrons a unique and exciting clubgoing experience. It has been host to many of Hollywoods biggest stars, from Madonna to Gweneth Paltrow to Sean "Puffy" Combs and Wesley Snipes. With its own sense of style and flare this New York hotspot has also become a centerpiece for some of fashions hottest designers and models. With fashion shows taking place frequently as well as movie and record release parties, one never knows who they will run into inside. This all helps to add to the mystique and style of the Saci Nightclub. And with experienced and friendly service, patrons are sure to have a fun and exciting time that will keep them coming back again and again.Within the austere landmark Bush Towers, our guests will be surprised to find the exciting interior of the Saci nightclub as elegant as it is unique. With an accommodating dance floor as well as main stage which has been used for many surprise performances by music's greatest stars. Saci also has two full main bars as well as service bars for waitress service to its numerous tables. For those who require a bit more exclusivity there is a full VIP lounge with constant waitress service so every need can be taken care of. And for groups or parties, Saci has two private booths overlooking the rest of the club. Reservations are required. With all of these options to explore and some of the hottest nights in New York City, Saci is a perfect choice for any evening out. Check our calendar of events regularly.

saci is located on 135 west 41st street between 6th and brodway

for advance tickets to the club call 1718 686 2611 presales 15 dollars before wednesday

20 after

25 the day of event

clubplanet.com

ALL NEW Saci Fridays - This Friday, May 24th, 2002

Saci: Manhattan, New York

it looks as if they are desperate for patrons.... but don't let them fool you! the place is bad.... real bad!

so...DO NOT GO TO SACI unless you want to be treated like shit, listen to bad music, watch bouncers in their cheap suits annoy everyone, spend a lot of money on bad drinks... it goes on and on trust me! the worst of all, almost everyone there is just plain RUDE!

um hey guy im the dj and i dont spin bad music i actually try damn hard to please my crowd so please this is a new night with new djs and the bouncers have always been courteous to me so i dont really know whatyoure talking about

see im not jumping at you or any thing im just saying new night

new music new people please dont bash the dj you never heard before

i was in Saci ysterday (sat night)

the music became decent after about 3:30 nothing to brag about, but some ok songs

only thing i was drinking were tequila shots, but i must say, those were the BIGGEST tequila shots i have ever gotten, so for 8 or 9 bucks, (which is what you pay everywhere), you get a lot more tequila.....

crowd was pretty rude though...a few people got thrown out(bouncers there dont fuck around) a lot of very annoying guys although a pretty good looking crowd

ive never been to saci to party im only goin gthere to spin and i can only promise you that what you want to hear is what i wanna play

and i dont knpow about the drinks im more of a beer man myself

tho

so please shoot me an email and ask me whats going on and who i am and what i spin

Originally posted by preludeboy

it looks as if they are desperate for patrons.... but don't let them fool you! the place is bad.... real bad!

so...DO NOT GO TO SACI unless you want to be treated like shit, listen to bad music, watch bouncers in their cheap suits annoy everyone, spend a lot of money on bad drinks... it goes on and on trust me! the worst of all, almost everyone there is just plain RUDE!

I have to agree with you on this. I went there once last winter and I haven't been there since. I went there with 5 girls...and because we weren't on a guest list they looked at each other comtemplating whether they should let us in or not...but since it was early and it was dead inside after 5 min of whispering to each other they let us in. I didn't even want to go in after that. The setup is nice, music was okay, and it was a pretty good looking crowd but mixed drinks were $9 and beers were $7..expensive. I haven't been there in a while but I don't see how different it could be but that's just my opinion. :)

ok, so you're a dj who might spin pretty good stuff... but i'm not trying to bash you. honestly, i've been to saci numerous times... and all i have to say is that they have the rudiest people working there! these dumb bouncers in their cheap ass suits, door person, coat checkers, and even the mgr are all assholes! the bartenders are nice... and the guy in the bathroom is cool, but other than that, people there suck ass! so for all of you who are going to attend this "new saci" you've been warned! the music may be better but, the place, the vibe is the same shit... i'm sorry dj, but that place has to be one of the worst places in NYC! all i can say is, next time book your go somewhere other than saci...

damn, the mgr (who doesn't know shit about anything) gave me his business card one time after i complained... i never did call him cause i lost the his card...

all i have to say issaci tries too hard to be what they can never be!!!

the funny thing is, its not just me.... all the many people i've went with there, and all the people i know that have been there, all say agree that saci is bad! so if you want to get treated like shit go there... saci will not be missed by most when they finally go out of business...

sorry about bashing this place, but i and so many of my friends have had too many bad experiences here for me not to warn anyone...

im responsible for the music no more no less but when you bas h the club im spinning at less people come so unless you can get me a booking ill beforeced to spin at saci and thouroly try to enjoy myself instead of worrying abourt what other people are doing

its not my place to tell yuo any thing im just saying you bashing the club doesnt help a new dj trying to get out get any where

ill be giving away the next repliers to this post the ticket to all new saci fridays for 5 dollars thats a 30 dollar night for five dollars and as for drinks well i dont know man i really dont

so next five replyers if youi want ill give you tivkets for five dollars and im not desparate for people i just want people to see me spin and do my thing so pleaser dont get the wrong idea