Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto last night..

cruise

I went to see Mauro last night @Avalon..

Man that guy f*cking killed the place! To tell you the truth he played a little too hard for my taste, so I didn't spend a ton of time on the floor. He had the crowd in a mad frenzy from the moment he went on at around 11:40. I wish I could ID a few tracks for you but honetly I hadn't heard too many of them before.. Plus I was a little :goofy: if you know what I mean..

He seemed like a real good guy too, I saw him shaking a few hands during his set, and smiling for camara's.

He's in D.C. tonight. I'm not sure if he has any other stops, but if he's in your area and you like your music VERY hard, check him out. He's pretty intense.

Cruise

OH MY GOD TOM IM IN MARYALND RIGH TNOW FOR A FAMILY PARTY ABOUT 20 MINUTES FROM DC... BROO IM SO JELOUS I HAD NO IDEA HE WAS HERE. ANYWAYS DID HE PLAY THAT TRACK WITH SOUTH PARK.. CALLED ATHOS - OH MY GOD I THINK.. WHAT ABOUT WELCOME TO MAYDAY.... WOW HE MUST HAVE BEEN SICK.. IVE HEARD A FEW OF HIS SETS BUT I HEAR AT THE CLUB HIS SETS SOUND LIKE ONE BIG LONG FAWKIN SONG.. HES ONE OF MY FAVORITE DJS CAUSE HE CAN KEEP A CROWD MOVING FOREVER.... HE KINDA REMINDS ME OF JP BUT MUCH MUCH MUCH CLEANER AND NOT AS WEIRD OF COURSE.... ANYWAYS NOW THAT U ALL KNOW MY LOVE FOR PICOTTO... PEEEAACEEEEE.. WHEN IS HE COMIN TO NY??? EVER???:mad:

damn... i wish i was there..... ERRRRRRRRRRRR

i missed Tall Paul yesterday... (actually i heard they screwed him anyway so....) and i've never gotten to hear him spin.... but i love his stuff.... PULSAR rules....

man.... hey...how is avalon anyway?

Originally posted by vbman15

man.... hey...how is avalon anyway?

As good as it is, I'm sure it doesn't compaire to some of the bigger clubs in NY, just because of the 2:00 a.m. curfew. But as a venue, it's pretty sick. Awsome system.

Cruise

Originally posted by cruise

As good as it is, I'm sure it doesn't compaire to some of the bigger clubs in NY, just because of the 2:00 a.m. curfew. But as a venue, it's pretty sick. Awsome system.

Cruise

2:00AM... dude that sucks....

man i know that PVD is spinning there JUNE 15th... i hope they let him spin longer then.... man... it's like LA