Clubplanet Nightlife Community

advice please

puck

ladies and duides i got this problem i cant get passed. heres the thing, when i lived in america, i went to an american high school. ok fine so whats the problem you say. i was considered a dork and a nerd. now i was never raised in the american way or thought. was raised in the european way the romanian way. junior year i started to follow others and started smoking weed(as far as alcohol i was already used it, i being an imigrant from europe) i never showed my real self to anyone. the last year of highschool i started rebeling against everything. family(who also treated me like shit , because they were now too way americanize ) teachers, students and the whole town of verona, new jersey. but the problem is that it effected my physc, cofidence, and self esteem, cause i never showed myself to anyone. personally i can tell you that im a fun guy to be around and im very sarcastic, but i think to much about these past problems which i seem to not escape.

ii was thinking of seeing a shrink but i dont like the idea.

it seems that i cant live my life anymore caz coinstantly i think to much about these things

i serously cant take this bullshit anymore.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with seeing a shrink, doctor, therapist, or whatever you wanna call it. I just started seeing one not too long ago b/c I realized I couldn't do it on my own. There's nothing wrong or embarassing about it. Everyone has problems, believe me! Anyone who says they don't is lying to you.

My advice to you is to be yourself! Never change for anyone b/c when you change for someone, you're not being yourself. If someone doesn't like you for who you are, then you don't want that person in your life anyway. On the other hand, if you feel like you want to change your life for yourself, go right ahead!

Keep your head up and remember one thing: Do what you've always done, get what you've always gotten!:D

Originally posted by puck

ladies and duides i got this problem i cant get passed. heres the thing, when i lived in america, i went to an american high school. ok fine so whats the problem you say. i was considered a dork and a nerd. now i was never raised in the american way or thought. was raised in the european way the romanian way. junior year i started to follow others and started smoking weed(as far as alcohol i was already used it, i being an imigrant from europe) i never showed my real self to anyone. the last year of highschool i started rebeling against everything. family(who also treated me like shit , because they were now too way americanize ) teachers, students and the whole town of verona, new jersey. but the problem is that it effected my physc, cofidence, and self esteem, cause i never showed myself to anyone. personally i can tell you that im a fun guy to be around and im very sarcastic, but i think to much about these past problems which i seem to not escape.

ii was thinking of seeing a shrink but i dont like the idea.

it seems that i cant live my life anymore caz coinstantly i think to much about these things

i serously cant take this bullshit anymore.

try moving out the area...as soon as you can...

or, fuck everyone...there's nothing wrong with being alone for a while...you'll eventually find people that like you for you and nothing more...

probably not a solution for your problem, but hope things work out for you...

don´t listen to shrinks, they tell you bs most of the time anyway.

my parents made me go to a shrink when i was 17, haha and i was fucking with this guy big time. so i read some books about schizophrenic people and in the end (after 7 sessions) we (the shrink, myself and my parents) sat together and the shrink told my parents that i was probably schizophrenic and wanted to give me some drugs. it was then when i told them i have fooled him and just displayed some textbook characteristics to him. the look on the guy´s face was absolutely priceless. he asked me why i did it and i asked him who he thought he was to *try* to make a judgement over me, i told that next time i could as well be a very shy guy, or a guy with paranoia, or a guy with extrem anxiety but he will never see the real me.

boy i did get grounded for like 3 weeks for that :laugh: :laugh:

its finally good to hear people of my generation giving me advice.

it actually been a while

the number one rule is if poeple dont like you theres nothing wrong with it, dont take it personally or the sole and wonder whats wrong with you or in my case me.

yeah im deffinetly looking forward for the future.