Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dave @ vinyl last nite

didn't really like bill patrick to much wasn't feeling it, than dave came on and put on a decent set it was getting to repetative towrds the end it sounded like a long ass record. the place wasn't that full but i felt like i was in high school it looked there was an after prom party over there so i wasn't feeling little girls and boys running around. left vinyl at 630 and ended up goin to exit, that place is full of fuckin weirdos i don't understand were they come from, i almost fought 2 fags there so annoying, at least i din't pay to get in or for party favors so i turned out good, Juniior had a nice tribal set goin for a little while and then he put his confusing records on the tables, where you question if its music or just plain noise, exit is a fucking shit hole. overall tho had a decent nite. just got home so its time for some bed action

lata

I just got up, time to have dinner with the family.

I don't know which Vinyl you went to... but the crowd was typical of Vinyl. Well balanced, not young by any means. Overall I had a great time, there could have been more people at times but it was enough. Ran into many many heads i haven't seen in a while. Headed down there with a few friends from home and Westchesterboy. Line of the night, "it's Seaman time!" Finally met idrthbclbng, and got to chill with Dolik and Mssabina. Also ran into 15 EZdreamers and others, good stuff. Good times!! igg eat. peace

i thought seaman put on a really good set, definitely more banging than when he was at vinyl in october. kept me dancing most of the time i was there. vinyl was not packed, but i like it that way, room to move and dance. left at around 7 when my buzz started to wear off and fatigue set in. good to meet you teklord, sorry if i was a little drunk :D.

Originally posted by idrthrbclbng

i thought seaman put on a really good set, definitely more banging than when he was at vinyl in october. kept me dancing most of the time i was there. vinyl was not packed, but i like it that way, room to move and dance. left at around 7 when my buzz started to wear off and fatigue set in. good to meet you teklord, sorry if i was a little drunk :D.

You drunk?? I don't believe it! ;)

Originally posted by dolik

yea he had a pretty good set, lots of nice progressive stuff...nice chillin w/Teklord and his boys (what happened w/your friends and those azn girls? :tongue: )...too bad I had to leave early

Yo yo. same goes to you pal. My boys kept them company for the rest of the night, chatting away. Turns out I know this one girl in the group, and YES I did talk to her. So there! Sucks you two left early, oh well.

After Vinyl we all went to Chinatown and got breakfast. Interesting to say the leasy, food is damn cheap over there. Then we drove back and chilled with Phil(westchesterboy) for a bit and headed home. Woke up at 5, had dinner with family. End of my weekend.

SEAMAN WAS SO FUCKIN BORING

radiohead - everything (hybrid)

cosmos - take me with you

kosheen - hungry (satoshi dub)

moby - we are made of stars (timo maas dub)

timo maas - to get down

head affect - afrochrome

depeche mode - free love (josh wink vocal interp)

guy gerber & sahar z - kenny's back (mike monday)

slacker - looky thing

green velvet - la la land (futureshock)

layo & bushwacka! - love story

pappa & gilbey - void

fsol - papua new guinea (satoshi)

beat foundation - save me (mike monday?)

sinead oconnor - troy

blah yo

hmnyc, What time does Exit close on Sunday when Junior is there. I heard it closes in the afternoon. Also, you say you got in for free. Do you have some type of Pass. I think its a gay crowd, when Junior is djing Sunday mourning.

Originally posted by hmnyc

didn't really like bill patrick to much wasn't feeling it, than dave came on and put on a decent set it was getting to repetative towrds the end it sounded like a long ass record. the place wasn't that full but i felt like i was in high school it looked there was an after prom party over there so i wasn't feeling little girls and boys running around. left vinyl at 630 and ended up goin to exit, that place is full of fuckin weirdos i don't understand were they come from, i almost fought 2 fags there so annoying, at least i din't pay to get in or for party favors so i turned out good, Juniior had a nice tribal set goin for a little while and then he put his confusing records on the tables, where you question if its music or just plain noise, exit is a fucking shit hole. overall tho had a decent nite. just got home so its time for some bed action

lata

u need to get your ears checked guy. did u see that place when bill handed it over to dave? hands in the air type of shit. bill played his best set to date. the way you're supposed open. flawless mixing, track selection, and programming. perhaps it was over your head because it sure as hell wasn't the dj.

Originally posted by danwilson

hmnyc, What time does Exit close on Sunday when Junior is there. I heard it closes in the afternoon. Also, you say you got in for free. Do you have some type of Pass. I think its a gay crowd, when Junior is djing Sunday mourning.

listen here you disgruntled fool. i was at exit till 230 and still packed when i was leaving, only reason i went was because i wasn't satisfied with dave's set and also my friend told me he would pay for me,as i see you didn't read before, cover plus party favor. yea it is a gay crowd but i guess you seem to be uncomfortable with ur sexuality, i have nothing against them as long as i have my space to dance, and for ur information alot of gay venues seem to have better music than most clubs in the area like SF i call that fucking shit noise which you probably enjoy., let me guess u like to listen to mainstream KTU bullshit music. Junior actually plays alot of Tribal and thats another reason i went, cause i need my dose of tribal. Just casue you can't have a good time when you go out don't take your damn anger out on people that know how to have fun. I hate fucking exit its the worst when you step in that place, but you can do drugs in there like no problem :).

The only djs that have satisfied my nights at vinyl has been Lawler which i will defnitely go see at Shelter on June 6th, Anthony Pappa and DT thats it. the rest of the dj's didn't do it for me and i like just about every dj that comes to vinyl. listen im tired of explaing myself to you, do whatever you want,ur comments are meaning less go enjoy ur nites at SF or whatever shitty places you hang out.

Originally posted by Nolimit

u need to get your ears checked guy. did u see that place when bill handed it over to dave? hands in the air type of shit. bill played his best set to date. the way you're supposed open. flawless mixing, track selection, and programming. perhaps it was over your head because it sure as hell wasn't the dj.

BILL fucking whoooo?? thats not the reason i went there, i heard him and wasn't impressed, now Lawler opening dj was good and deep dish.