Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Concerning the sun glasses in the clubs....

Guest saleen351

swollashell PLAYED OUT!!!! HOW BOUT YOU CORNY ASS JERSEY FREAKS LOOK IN SOME MAGAZINES AND LOOK FOR SOME SHIT TO WEAR...THE DIESEL SHIT IS GAY...THE "WHOS GOT WHAT OF SUNGLASSES" IS WACK...THE EYEBROW THING IS OUT OF CONTROL...THE FAKE TITS..WELL...YOU CAN NEVER GET TO MUCH OF THAT HOW BOUT YOU FREAKS SPEND SOME MONEY AND BUY SOME CLASS AND TAKE SOME DANCE LESSONS, AS A MATTER OF FACT HOW BOUT YOUS JOIN YOUR LOCAL CHEERLEADIN GROUP OR SOMETHING.

Just out of curiosity, what do you wear in a club:what:

are you guys kidding me or what?

talking and complaining about everything other people wear out is PLAYED............in fact, it's pointless because everything is a trend in some way..........just the fact of you all bitching and moaning about being different is a trend that's been around forever..........it's called non-conformity.........big deal.

be happy with yourself

as for the glasses..........I don't see how people can see with sunglasses in clubs............I wear glasses sometimes..........more like "club glasses" though..........they're very slightly tinted, almost clear and they're pretty stylish..........def not sunglasses though.

Originally posted by sfqtipie

swollashell PLAYED OUT!!!! HOW BOUT YOU CORNY ASS JERSEY FREAKS LOOK IN SOME MAGAZINES AND LOOK FOR SOME SHIT TO WEAR...THE DIESEL SHIT IS GAY...THE "WHOS GOT WHAT OF SUNGLASSES" IS WACK...THE EYEBROW THING IS OUT OF CONTROL...THE FAKE TITS..WELL...YOU CAN NEVER GET TO MUCH OF THAT HOW BOUT YOU FREAKS SPEND SOME MONEY AND BUY SOME CLASS AND TAKE SOME DANCE LESSONS, AS A MATTER OF FACT HOW BOUT YOUS JOIN YOUR LOCAL CHEERLEADIN GROUP OR SOMETHING.

Just out of curiosity, what do you wear in a club:what:

"buy some class and take dance lessons"?

maybe you should lay off the pills you fucking crackhead............

Guest saleen351

down here about 80% of the sunglasses are those clearish yellow thingys.... the other 20% are real sunglassess... but here in florida the sun comes up in the club cause parts of it are outside and you need them, but not till 6am...

everyone has them..... Next week I'm wearing a pair of Blue Blockers.....:D