Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djais!!!

Holy shit did it get ugly in there. Happy Birthday to Bonsolid!!! The drinks never stopped coming, how the hell I made it to work today is beyond me. Props to Teo T, Denny Tsettos, Jason Ojeda, Richie Santana, and Kirk Lopez, they all ripped it up. Scarletpromos thanks for all the shots!!! Saynotodrama- You said you cant drink??? Yeah right!!! Tempkid and DJDanfury- always a pleasure!!!

I didn't think I had it in me!!! Joe...you are too much!!! Thanks to everyone for the shots/drinks.:pint: Absolutely a great time yesterday... Thanks to Teo T, Denny Tsettos, Jason Ojeda, Richie Santana (and Kirk...sorry I missed your set, but I know what you're capable of!!) for ALWAYS providing such an amazing time. I am sure I speak for many when I say you are each appreciated for what you do more than you know!!!!!:clap2: Tempkid...you're an ANGRY DRUNK!!!

Well.. that was a great pre-Memorial Day party...Friday can't come any faster!! It's gonna be a crazy summer...

Happy Birthday to Bonsolid. Joe those drinks never stopped coming is right. We got there at 4pm and it wa crazy. Teo, Denny, Jason and Richie as always did there thing, sorry Kirk I missed your set. Scarletpromos thanks for all the Braclets. Tempkid was out of control with his drinks. at least he didnt fall asleep this time. lol. and DJDanfury your nuts first temps then SF and then u mad it to DJ's you def got problems.

But overall everyone had a great time and thats all that matters.

FRIDAYS @ PLATINUM WITH DJ MARK AMATUCCI.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by milleniapro

Happy Birthday to Bonsolid. Joe those drinks never stopped coming is right. We got there at 4pm and it wa crazy. Teo, Denny, Jason and Richie as always did there thing, sorry Kirk I missed your set. Scarletpromos thanks for all the Braclets. Tempkid was out of control with his drinks. at least he didnt fall asleep this time. lol. and DJDanfury your nuts first temps then SF and then u mad it to DJ's you def got problems.

But overall everyone had a great time and thats all that matters.

FRIDAYS @ PLATINUM WITH DJ MARK AMATUCCI.

So glad everyone had a good time.....RUFF ONE!