Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why is this board so dead

Romania! Quite the funcky place! Never been that far east. Seen Prague but that's about it. So what's up in Romania.

Any good nightlife? How's the cultural scene doin'? I'm in that business so I'm allways interested in earing bout new places and crowds. There must be some good stuff happenin'. Feed me some info on central/eastern europe

Have you been clubbing round some place else in Europe? North America? Montreal baby!? That is definitely a place to see.

Allright man... later.

Hell! I must be pretty international then. French is the "accent" you should have picked-up. But hey! If you say Rasta! allright then. I've got hair so I guess I'm close enough.

Heavy graphics you carry with you by the way! :eek:

see ya man

smurf dude whats up with the french thing.

let me guess your grandparents come from belgiam. check it out my man i took 2 years of french and all i know how to say is ' je m'apple traian necula' 'je vu drais un grand salad en steak et frits' i dont even know if thats correct.

anyway dude from montrey: heres the low down on whats going on in romania.

1 we have these ridcolus songs called "manele" mostly gypsy bullshit.

2 the underground scene is comng up, especially in drum n' bass

3 the mainstreamers listen to non stop house( its dam anoying)

4 the clubs to see in bucharest are cotton club, web, luna and office

5 web has the progressive stuff, its the good stuff my man

6 the city called iasi has one good club which is nationaly recoginzed as a clubbers place (i forgot the name right now)

there is a deff comparison with those who club and those who dont......all in all the scene is looking quite prosperous. its coming up, except that theres too much house

as for the rest of central and eastern europe i haven't gotten there yet. i just moved back from the states to my country so im still in that exploring stage

one thing when romanians and eastern europeans like the russians and the ukranians party and go clubbing they'll destroy any american shit that they have.....trust me on this

Hey dude! I'm just watchin' the news and they're talkin' about a championship fight in Bucarest. Heard bout it? It's supposed to be a big deal cause one of the guys is Romanian and all. We talk about it caus' he lives here in Montreal.

Anyway man small world.

yeah deff heard of him, his good. he shot a video with this romanian hip-hop group, video is beyond good

to be honest \i might go to that but im not really sure, i have to talk to my friends see whats up with the idea