Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bon's Birthday party at DJAIS yesterday

Originally posted by pipdaddy

the only thing worse than being sick, is being sick because of your own lack of control.....

That's true.....Trust me, I would have rather been out. THat just means more energy for this weekend:tongue:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djdanfury

Considering I left SF around noon and got barely any sleep, I managed to have an amazing time running on fumes.

Djais was off the meat racks. I wanted to be out of there by 10 so i could recover, but none of my friends wanted to leave.....Perfect amount of people, great music, and a lot of energy. All of the sets that I heard were great. Just wasn't feeling the rap. Tsettos dropping the acapella of "I wanna dance with somebody" over the Scumfrog Love at First sight dub was a nice way to start off his set. Tons of bombs dropped.

Lots and lots of drunken messes last night (i.e. Bon with his Police helmet on and Barker, Tempkid, AlanAsh + his wife <-sexyinthecity, Jarmenio, sweetumz, Binoy, Lock16,SErgio, chrisshaloin). Those pink braclets are evil.

I am definitely looking forward to the happy hour pregames at Djais before the trips to seaside.

It was nice meeting all of you last night.....(Denny and his fiance, saynotodrama, forgot who else I met, but all of you made the night a great time.....)

2 Daze later still a mess lol! I can never thank everyone enough for showing up and making it a great old time! The Music was off the hook Teo can I say Pharsyde! and Thanx Dan I forgot about that helmet thing lol!

Originally posted by scarletpromos

WOW -- ITs Tuesday and IM still not sure--- what happened sunday --- thanks to everyone that came out - sorry i dont remeber much but from what i hear it was nuts --- a start to a great summer ------

How much or little of your summer are you going to remember or should I say wish you could forget?????:hang:

Guest bonsolidd

ouch! memory impaired! 2 days till MDW...Thursday the Kickoff party at D'Jais......... ouch

Originally posted by scarletpromos

WOW -- ITs Tuesday and IM still not sure--- what happened sunday ---

couldn't have said it better myself. I don't think I will EVER remember what happened that night. :confused: Bon I will NEVER drink Ketel One again! (until your birthday next year)