Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dolcemimi

hot with clothes on but so -so naked

Ever meet a girl or guy - and you think they're smokin hott then you get them naked and they 're not as hott or they look hotter with clothes on ?

It'd easier for girls to look sexier with lifting tight clothes + make up and etc ..

I met guys who I thought were gonna be hott until they took their shirts off ..:(

Then there's the people - you would never guess they'd have such a nice hot body under their clothes .. kinda unsuspecting ..ever meet girls/guys like that ??

Clothing can decieve !

Originally posted by brickhouse

My solution is that everyone should just walk around naked.....that way, WYSIWYG.

lol, it'd kill the thrill!!! ;)

I'm the epitome of that!! everyone thinks I'm muscular in my biggie clothes and when they feel the beer belly and the rolls of fat underneath...they run!

I sooo look my age :tongue:

BUT HAVE A "10+" RUMP!!

Originally posted by spragga25

I'm the epitome of that!! everyone thinks I'm muscular in my biggie clothes and when they feel the beer belly and the rolls of fat underneath...they run!

I sooo look my age :tongue:

BUT HAVE A "10+" RUMP!!

such a liar:rolleyes: you are not at all full of rolls..you are one tight mofo...you still have that track body;)

Did you ever know anyone that was incredible when they were just barley covering their private parts and as soon as they unleashed them it all fell apart?

I think this is what gave Henry Miller nightmares.