Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hurtin...

THANKS to everyone that came out to modern last nite!! it was one of the best nites we've had there.

i hope y'all made it to work on time today...although i seriously doubt that you did. sunday nite afterhours is NOT for the weak hearted.

oh-and whoever was calling malanee an old hag...i realized last nite (or was it actually monday morning already?) at about 4:30am that she was younger than anyone i knew...she and tinybutterfly were STILL grooving.

all i can say is...Lets do it again this thursday at the new party :D

-b

Originally posted by djbuster

THANKS to everyone that came out to modern last nite!! it was one of the best nites we've had there.

i hope y'all made it to work on time today...although i seriously doubt that you did. sunday nite afterhours is NOT for the weak hearted.

oh-and whoever was calling malanee an old hag...i realized last nite (or was it actually monday morning already?) at about 4:30am that she was younger than anyone i knew...she and tinybutterfly were STILL grooving.

-b

yeah you aint kiddin'. i would love to go to Modern more often, but its a Sunday thingy..dayum, looks like you guys had a great time last nite..whoa 4:30? I was waking up around that time :eek:

good afternooon! :D

malanee & i made it back to her place shortly after 6 am. Um, I'm not at work right now! LOL

Buster - great night!!! I had so much fun. I can't wait to see the pic of you & the kitty! ;)

I have mud all over my boots... I have NO idea when I stepped in mud last night... er... I was a bit tipsy :D

Raver_mania - great to see you as always!

Anyhow, I will definitely try to make it out this Thursday.

Originally posted by djbuster

-b

You are officially my favorite person! Mwah Mwah!