Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this cheating.

jy

talking to a friend and she tells me that this weekend she hooked up with a guy but didn't.. so i say wtf? either you did or you didn't.

she has a boyfriend and was out with some friends, she had too much to drink and ended up going home with a girlfriend and a whole bunch of other people..

her and some guy ended up masterbating together..

is that cheating?????? :confused:

would u be pissed if your BF went home with some girl and masterbated with her?...id be fuckin irate...to me thats about as close as you can get to fucking and not doing it...only thing that would be closer would be oral sex...if my gf did that she would get the curb in a heartbeat...

yes

a friend used this general rule for disrespect in a relationship:

whatever you're doing at that moment, would it be ok if your significant other was in the room? if not, you have a problem

now that rule does have flaws..but in this case...i think she crossed the line...

Originally posted by joeg

ask yourself this... would you be pissed if your bf was masterbating with another girl?

yeah i realize it's cheating, i was just wondering what everyone else thought..

her boy is a good friend of mine and i feel almost obliged to tell him if she doesn't chose to. I'm hoping she'll realize what happened and just come clean about it but she just doesn't want to hear it. Bottom line is she doesn't think she cheated and swears the if her boy were to have done it she wouldn't care which I know is total bullshit.

Originally posted by jy

yeah for sure but she seems to think there isn't anything wrong because she didn't actually touch the guy nor did he touch her.. so she wont tell her boy.. :(

sounds like she is feeling guilty..and if she is then she obviously knows she fucked up...so she knows she did something wrong...i.e. shouldnt have done it...she should have left and found her BF and fucked his brains out...

guess that would be like me going home with a chic and watching her get naked...take a shower..come out wet and watch her masterbate and then join in and beat off myself and then come home...

but i didnt do anything wrong since i didnt touch her...

tell that to the jury as im gettin my balls dropped kicked to the moon

I have to disagree with all the previous posts. She didn't engage in any sexual activities with the guy accept pleasuring herself. Maybe at the moment of climax she was thinking of her boyfriend. The fact that she didn't sleep with a guy, or didn't pleasure him oraly, didn't get physical at all overweighs the fact that they masterbated together. She was drunk for fucks sake, she probably didn't even know that the guy was there, even if she did it wouldn't be cheating. It's like saying if you flash somebody while driving a car you cheated. I guess it will remain unanswered why she decided to masterbate in a same room with a guy that she just met, hehe, funny stuff.

Originally posted by fantazy

I have to disagree with all the previous posts. She didn't engage in any sexual activities with the guy accept pleasuring herself. Maybe at the moment of climax she was thinking of her boyfriend. The fact that she didn't sleep with a guy, or didn't pleasure him oraly, didn't get physical at all overweighs the fact that they masterbated together. She was drunk for fucks sake, she probably didn't even know that the guy was there, even if she did it wouldn't be cheating. It's like saying if you flash somebody while driving a car you cheated. I guess it will remain unanswered why she decided to masterbate in a same room with a guy that she just met, hehe, funny stuff.

so u would be chill with your gf\wife\fiance doing the same thing...or vise versa..she would be chill if u did it...??

flashing is different then going somewhere with other people and obviously getting yourself into a situation...lucky that girl didnt get raped or something...but she was drunk so it woulda been cool... lol

Honestly, if my girl would come to me and explain that she was out last night got drunk and masterbated with some guy, basically explained it like jy did, I wouldn't get mad. Of course this would only happen once, any subsequent masterbating stories would lead to a kick in the jaw, but for that one time I wouldn't pay attention to it. I am not supporting this kind of relationships between people, I am smiple not seeing it as cheating. It's stupid, but it's not cheating.

Originally posted by misk

wtf? who does that? i have never heard anything like this.....they just like...went in a room and sat in their respective corners while pleasuring THEMSELVES?! i cannot picture this....

yeah i agree.. i said wtf too.. maybe she's leaving parts of the story out.

Originally posted by jy

yeah i agree.. i said wtf too.. maybe she's leaving parts of the story out.

my guess is that she testing you how you would react to that, 10$ that she would have added "well, actually it was a little more than that" if your reaction would have been more positive. testing the waters...

Originally posted by tommyarmani

i say NO..... a few years back, my GF caught me jerking off to pics of carmen electra....she said that it was in my head that i was pleasuring myself to others & that in intself is cheating, but i said TECHNICALLY we are all cheaters in the heart, but unless we act out that desire, its not cheating.. is it lusting after someone else which in a sense is cheating --YES...but physically, not its not..

Well I cosider masterbating a very personel thing, that's me though, to do it in front of someone, who isn't your b-freind and "someguy" is worse I think.

How can you open up like that, and you perves don't take that literally, w/ someone u dont know. This is all referring back to the fact tha I think it is a personal thing, (for a chick anyway)

Originally posted by phatman

yes

a friend used this general rule for disrespect in a relationship:

whatever you're doing at that moment, would it be ok if your significant other was in the room? if not, you have a problem

now that rule does have flaws..but in this case...i think she crossed the line...

That's a good rule...

Hellz yeah masturbating in front of someone other than your bf/gf is cheating... you're sharing something that is EXTREMELY intimate with someone other than your sig.o., regardless of the fact that there was no physical contact involved.

Originally posted by fantazy

She was drunk for fucks sake, she probably didn't even know that the guy was there,

Come on... why would you masturbate in front of someone unless it turned you on to watch them, and/or you were turned on because you like to be watched??? Either way she was getting off on something that she now doesn't want to share with her boyfriend.

And believe it or not- there actually are PLENTY of people who would not under any circumstances find it acceptable for their partner to flash someone else...