Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Tell Me....

sexxyme

Originally posted by joeg

Intelligence/comfidence (not arrogance)...

smart chicks who speak their mind are HOT.

right on Joey!!

this is why we're dorks who will always be overlooked and taken for granted by women!!

Originally posted by sexxyme

WHAT TURNS YOU ON??;)

Nice fuckin well-rounded, firmed asses in like white or black tight pants with a thong on underneath ughhhhhhhhhh....my god. My girl DEFINITELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY knows how to show off that ass.

::goesandjerksoff::

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ahh shh! u like guys with a GREATPERSONALITY..who like THE SAME MUSIC U LIKE....u know...FAST MUSIC...like the stuff u have in UR COMPUTER...SO THEY CAN COME OVER SOME TIME AND LOOK AT IT

:tongue:

LooooooooooooL HAHAhAHAhAhA U KNOW ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Originally posted by cintron

right on Joey!!

this is why we're dorks who will always be overlooked and taken for granted by women!!

STFU.....:rolleyes:

I like confidence not cockiness...extremely important is **intelligence and intellect**...I need to be able to hold a convo with them :phone:

on a more shallow note...I also have a thing for guys calves...and their asses...*drooooooool

Tall dark and handsome men, looks wise...

Personality wise...he's got to be at least as smart if not smarter than me....he's got to have a lot of energy because I tend to exhaust guys ;) and he has to be kind to people. that's about it right now...

Originally posted by sassa

Tall dark and handsome men, looks wise...

Personality wise...he's got to be at least as smart if not smarter than me....he's got to have a lot of energy because I tend to exhaust guys ;) and he has to be kind to people. that's about it right now...

Tall dark and handsome right here...........well 2 outta 3 ain't bad - but I play one hell of a nipple game!! ;)