Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Daniel Pearl video

This is the Daniel Pearl propaganda piece we've heard about. I won't make any political/editorial comments other than it's fucked up shit, so you have been warned.

http://download.consumptionjunction.com/multimedia/cj_9833.ram

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHILE I'M SURE THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE HAVE VIEWED THIS VIDEO BY NOW, IF YOU HAVE NOT, AND JUST TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR, THIS VIDEO IS VIOLENT AND GRUESOME. IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should fuckin kill them, this is bullshit i am so sick and tired of this shit. And there is supposedly another terriost warning, we gotta stop being such pussys and just go in and fuckin kill everyone, there all fuckin crazy. Everyday theres a different suicide bomber in the middle east. I cant even watch this tape cause im gonna explode. :mad3::bigfinge::mad:

yeh well guess what..i wont keep my mouth shut. this shit isnt new..this has been goin on for yrs. westerners r looked upon as infidels and a scourge upon the muslim world. the problem is that we in the US play too many sides and try to appease everyone at some point . if the fuckin screwed up criminal clinton admninistration didndt go out and pummel my country for 72 days when we were just protecting our internal borders youd have half the problems. its known that the muslim world , especially afghanistan , lives offf the heroin trade. if you let us take care of shit in kosovo..and rid the mujahadeen element from there we would have cut off this vein and there would be no funding for people like the ones presented on the tape. but hey..too little too late...u decided bombing a christian nation , who never took retaliation by suicide bombing or smackin planes into buildings, ud achieve something..guess not huh?

thats some sick sh1t and it really just makes u wanna go out and just hate people cause i mean if it happend to him it can pretty much happen to any 1 and for that fact u can't trust no 1 and u always gotta watch yoru ass and watch wuts going on around u

ghost, thats bullshit. i understand why milosevic did what he did, im no fan of albanians, i think they are scum as a nation, but mr. m went out and performed a whole grade A slaughter, in a nazi like fashion. you cant expect post ww2 world to sit back and let it continue. milosevic should have done it differently, more israeli like, surround kosovo in a choke hold, go in, take out the terror cells, and if necessary, deport or exile the albanian intruders. but to go kill women and children, is just plain wrong, no matter what the excuse. russia is facing a similar situation in chechnya, where warlords took over a major portion of that region, and bred violence, drug trade and kidnappings for 2 years, before the weakened russian army finally brought order to the region. russia was also assailed by european and US human rights groups, and in many cases rightfully so. our challenge is to fight this muslim-fundamentalist cancer, while not reverting to the animals that are shown on this tape.

A very sad video .. Ppl who did this should be Hanged and they will ..

But Daniel pearl had a big fault in this also

There was no need of him to interview these ppl with no protocol .. Plus he was taking his wife along that day ...

So he was the one who did this to himself ...

whoa this is a disgrace.....

this is something that shouldn't even be on the freakin net... this is someone's son, husband, father, and friend..

i feel its disrepectful to even be passing this link around.. but that is just my opinion

but on the other hand since its alread posted and i unfortunately I took the time to watch it... i will state my opinion freely...

this video, this reality, and these demands... are coming from a country men that have the audacity (? spelling) to call us barbaric??? well in this case if those are the actions u have to take to have a one way ticket to "heaven" then send me to hell without a doubt

Originally posted by crystelbella21

whoa this is a disgrace.....

this is something that shouldn't even be on the freakin net... this is someone's son, husband, father, and friend..

i feel its disrepectful to even be passing this link around.. but that is just my opinion

but on the other hand since its alread posted and i unfortunately I took the time to watch it... i will state my opinion freely...

this video, this reality, and these demands... are coming from a country men that have the audacity (? spelling) to call us barbaric??? well in this case if those are the actions u have to take to have a one way ticket to "heaven" then send me to hell without a doubt

i agree, but i disagree about the link being posted though. i think it's something americans need to see this to show us exactly what kind of demented people we're dealing with. these arent "freedom fighters" these are animals pure and simple. seems like there are too many people that are willing to coddle and support these animals and their "cause". i hope not after seeing this. the scary part is that are millions of fanatics that would go this far and even farther.

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

There was no need of him to interview these ppl with no protocol .. Plus he was taking his wife along that day ...

Thats one of the most demented statements I have ever witnessed you make.......

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

So he did this to himself? thats like saying a woman who dresses provactive deserves to be raped?

originally posted by sonicinfusion

that is just plain crazy...cmon man, i thought you had more sense than to say something like that...and if you truly believe it, then i feel sorry for ya:(

To counter this Arab and Islamic propaganda and lies. You must see this 13 minute video, of what its like for Israelis to live with Palestinians. You got to see this video.

All you need is the Windows Media Player. Thats the Microsoft version of the Real Audio Player. If you dont have the Windows Media player. You can get it for free from Microsoft. Here's the link. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/default.asp

Here's the link to the video. It will just play on the Windows Media Player.

Just click on the link and you will see the video.

http://server12.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?format=wm&s=19BE950CE1BA11D5B9C4000629396D69&ci=1190&ak=13041323

Alrite guys this board is very popular for starting drama .. well i stand to what i said ..

Cause i know how reporters in pakistan work .. They have a police protocol with them .. THIS guy simply came from india to karachi to investigate the shoe bomber who is in custody ..

Well there was no need for him to interview someone in secret without telling the GOV who has been in jail before for kidnaping americans .....

All these reporters from cnn , msnbc and fox have big time security with them ..