Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeygk @Buzz this Friday!!

joeygk

So who is coming out this weekend? It looks like I will be making a cameo appearance at Timo on Friday. I'll be the spazz w/ the suntan who follows Vic around the club, and calls everyone "crackhead." See ya' then.

*And, what's w/ this bubble party business? Should I be worried?:D

Originally posted by joeygk

So who is coming out this weekend? It looks like I will be making a cameo appearance at Timo on Friday. I'll be the spazz w/ the suntan who follows Vic around the club, and calls everyone "crackhead." See ya' then.

*And, what's w/ this bubble party business? Should I be worried?:D

Unfotunately for you, I hate foam parties and I hate Timo as a DJ (although I love Timo as a Producer). So I will not be in attendance at Buzz.

I'm not too crazy about Timo myself- he was at Crobar in Miami last Friday and rumour was he cleared the floor- terrible set. However, I'm not expecting much- Friday night is just a warm up for Danny Howells on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Unfotunately for you, I hate foam parties and I hate Timo as a DJ (although I love Timo as a Producer). So I will not be in attendance at Buzz.

we can meet for drinks before those of us that are going to Buzz leave to go there..I'm not to terribly excited for Timo either, last year when he was here, he played trash, in my altered state and dim lighting in the dj booth I though he was Scott Henry.

Originally posted by chynado11

yep thats sound factory but k holes remain everywhere.......

:D

CD

Shady did you feel anything after that trip?

lol

i didnt, i went to sleep a little bit after that, i missed lawler because he got tired of waiting for me, oh well

:laugh:

CD

I was too drunk to feel anything.

I think I saw Lawler running out of there shortly after his set. I don't think he waited too long. He's a short SOB, isn't he?