Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone been to Hellfire club?.....

In Time out NY magazaine they had an article on underground/alternative clubs, and the Hellfire Club was mentioned as being an S&M club.

I've never been to one of these clubs, but thought it would be diff. for me & my guy to go to one.

Has anyone ever been to that one or any others. I'm just nervous on what to expect to be happening in there!

I have never been there, BUT I know a few people from my gym that use to go.. The atmosphere is more towards the older crowd.. If you are looking for an S&M place or a swingers club try Carsello or even the Vault..

Good Luck and let us know how it was!!!!

Originally posted by leinonhacol

I have never been there, BUT I know a few people from my gym that use to go.. The atmosphere is more towards the older crowd.. If you are looking for an S&M place or a swingers club try Carsello or even the Vault..

Good Luck and let us know how it was!!!!

I heard of the Vault, but I thought it closed down. Where is Carsello located, and are there any internet sites that have info. on these clubs.

Thanks!!

I am not sure what you are looking for . If it is a swing club you can do a search on this board for them ..

I know that Spash in the city has an S&M night.

Are you looking for live sex acts , swaping couples or just some light spankings?

Originally posted by leinonhacol

I am not sure what you are looking for . If it is a swing club you can do a search on this board for them ..

I know that Spash in the city has an S&M night.

Are you looking for live sex acts , swaping couples or just some light spankings?

Just looking to see some S&M acts, not sure about particpating though!

It's not just for lesbians. They do all sorts of shit there. Mainly an older crowd, and more experienced in the bdsm scene. http://www.hellfireclubny.com

Gomorrah at True on Wednesdays does fetish stuff. It's a different theme every week run by different promoters, so you'll have to check. http://www.fetish-events-nyc.com

We're also gonna start bringing some dungeon equipment down to Fun House at Flamingo East on Fridays. This week, Mistress Evita will be holding her fetish party downstairs, and the regular Fun House party will be upstairs. Mention to the door that you're there to see me (Dräcos) spin, and they'll only charge you $5. http://www.funhouseparty.com