Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rizzo

Rizzo, if you think that everyone here is nerds how the hell did you get here? If you feel:laugh: you are so much better than everyone than why do you bother posting here? Dont change the subject. Just answer my question. Does coming on a message board and picking on people who YOU believe are nerds make you feel good? You must have alot of insecurities within yourself to find this message board and continuley post negative remarks. BTW i am defiantley not a loser. And I am far from ugly. I dont post my pic on here because its my choice not to meet anyone from AOL. Therefore I dont feel the need to show random people what I look like. I post here simpley to get different peoples opinions on clubs that we both go to. I never feel the need to make fun of people on this board or act like I'm better than anyone. Obviousley you must have issues. So instead changing the subject and putting in your dumb comments about club Roxy:laugh: or the Bridge and Tunnel crowd, or how Pangea is so great, or how Soundfactory girls are ALL ugly. Why dont ANSWER MY QUESTION. Since you dont seem to smart I will repeat it. WHY DO YOU POST HERE?:splat:

Originally posted by joeg

:blown:

That's not nice joe...

This poor girl is deeply disturbed by rizzo's antics.Give her the support she needs in this time of agony. Don't mind joe...I am here for you if you would like to talk about your problem.

Keep ya head up yo...aight

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

That's not nice joe...

This poor girl is deeply disturbed by rizzo's antics.Give her the support she needs in this time of agony. Don't mind joe...I am here for you if you would like to talk about your problem.

Keep ya head up yo...aight

lol

my :blown: is just aimed at the state of this board in general... lol... The drama board is sucha mess...n sh1t...

Originally posted by sfqtipie

Why dont ANSWER MY QUESTION. Since you dont seem to smart I will repeat it. WHY DO YOU POST HERE?:splat:

i think i can answer for him:

he posts because he enjoys observing ppl like you taking seriously his random comments.

:D

does anyone of you, who react in such a way, have any sense of the words *irony* and *sarcasm*?

:rolleyes:

why, if you yourself don't have issues with your looks, did you even **bother** posting this thread?

:blank::eek::rolleyes:

lol actually I am just bored at work and curious why he always posts mean comments. I could careless about the guy. And he could never give me an orgasm. I dont understand how you people find this fun????????

I posted this response simply because I hate mean people. I am real and do not need to hide behind my computer screen and make "sarcastic" comments that may hurt peoples feelings. Anyway I have to go back to work. If you guys find humor in this more power to you. I guess we are on completley different levels.

Mabye because you have over 2,000 posts and always some stupid answer to write back. I dont go on every day but when I do it never fails to hear from you.:peeleft:

talking about mean comments:rolleyes:

I posted this response simply because I hate mean people. I am real and do not need to hide behind my computer screen and make "sarcastic" comments that may hurt peoples feelings. Anyway I have to go back to work. If you guys find humor in this more power to you. I guess we are on completley different levels.

Wanna play the nipple game?? ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mabye because you have over 2,000 posts and always some stupid answer to write back. I dont go on every day but when I do it never fails to hear from you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And how is this post mean?

always some stupid answer to write back. I dont go on every day but when I do it never fails to hear from you.

And how is this post mean?

c'mon..."always a stupid answer"

:rolleyes:

Rizzo, if you think that everyone here is nerds how the hell did you get here? If you feel:laugh: you are so much better than everyone than why do you bother posting here? Dont change the subject. Just answer my question. Does coming on a message board and picking on people who YOU believe are nerds make you feel good? You must have alot of insecurities within yourself to find this message board and continuley post negative remarks. BTW i am defiantley not a loser. And I am far from ugly. I dont post my pic on here because its my choice not to meet anyone from AOL. Therefore I dont feel the need to show random people what I look like. I post here simpley to get different peoples opinions on clubs that we both go to. I never feel the need to make fun of people on this board or act like I'm better than anyone. Obviousley you must have issues. So instead changing the subject and putting in your dumb comments about club Roxy:laugh: or the Bridge and Tunnel crowd, or how Pangea is so great, or how Soundfactory girls are ALL ugly. Why dont ANSWER MY QUESTION. Since you dont seem to smart I will repeat it. WHY DO YOU POST HERE?:splat:

cute response babe but like i gather since i post my pics in my sig u despise me LoL so i guess i will never have a chance at maten with u :(

and ps rizzo's good people hes just cleanen out the trash by maken fun of them so they stop posten

I think you look great in your pic. I dont have any problem with anyone who posts there pics. :)

true so i'm not despised good maybe 1 day i shall be lucky enough to meet u and then we relaze we have chated on aol well a message board and break your aol meeten thread ;)